1. Buy and Sell zones
2. Early Buy, Buy and Sell signals that are determined by conditions including relative position to the zero line.
3. Defines 6 different short term trends
4. Trend Labels to show the current short term trend (located in the lower right corner).
5. Buy, Sell, Buy Zone & Warning Zone Labels
6. 14 user controlled inputs allow the user to customize the settings.
7. Unique functionality that allows you to create trade alerts based on conditions being met with criteria scans built into the indicator.
# 7 is a cool unique feature of our indicator. For example you can easily create a TRADE ALERT for a symbol based on a Buy Signal being met in any time frame. This is possible because we have built into the script the ability to select multiple conditions including BUY ALERT, EARLY BUY ALERT AND SELL ALERT. You can also use the alerts to scan your stocks individually for buy zones and warning zones or for crossing above or below the clouds. TradingView alerts can notify you via pop-up, email, sound notification, email to SMS & sound notifications.
Buy Sell Indicator Features
- Red Dots (Red Cloud) = Warning zone. Generally do not buy or consider selling.
- Dark Red Dots = Warning BUT Improving. Things are getting better.
- Grey Dots = Neutral. No clear short term trend.
- Yellow Dots = Early. Great for high conviction stocks but early for the main buy signal.
- Dark Green Dots = In the buy zone but losing strength.
- Green Dots (Green Cloud) = Trend is bullish & stock is in the buy zone.
- Trend Line = Shows the prevailing direction of price and if the momentum is beamish, bullish or neutral.
----- Buy & Sell Signals
- Early Buy Bubble= The first day the Early Buy signal is triggered. Early Buy Signals occur below the zero line and are higher risk/reward. This is a unique feature of this indicator.
- Buy Bubble = Indicator Buy Signal Triggered. Buy Signals occur above the zero line.
- Sell Bubble = Indicator Sell Signal Triggered.
----- Ways To Use The Indicator
1. Buy/Sell during with the main buy and sell Alerts in the Buy (green shaded) and Warning (red shaded) zones.
2. In The Red You’re Dead. Most buy signals happen outside of the red warning zone. There are exceptions like reversals and momentum squeezes.
3. Buy Sell Indicator can be used by itself or with other indicators (Momentum Dream works well)
4. Use Red and Green Clouds/Shading to assist with position direction. In the buy zone look to go long. In the red zone generally do not add to your position or consider selling.
5. Use Red Clouds to tighten stops or close positions.
6. Customize the indicators to vary the results by selecting Wilders, SMA, EMA, WMA, and HullMA moving averages.
7. The early buy signal/bubble appears on the chart the first day the early buy signal is triggered and can be used for entry into high conviction stocks or if you want to take a higher risk/reward trade.
8. The standard buy signal is shown when conditions have been met to indicate a better buy entry point with less risk.
Disclaimer: The information contained in our scripts/indicators/ideas does not constitute financial advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any type. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. All investments involve risk, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, financial product, trading strategy, or individual’s trading does not guarantee future results or returns. Investors are fully responsible for any investment decisions they make. Such decisions should be based solely on an evaluation of their financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Please Use the link below for more information.
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact JerryTravels for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Get Indicator Access Here: jerryromine.com/tradingview-indicators
Warning: please read before requesting access.