- Keltner Channel Visual Fixed
- Pivots Visual Fixed
- Chart Smush Attempted Fix (this will be ongoing)
- Variable Alerts Added
- Chop Filter 'Power' adjusted to 100. Was previously 30.
[*[ Removal of Guppy EMA & Ichimoku visuals, in attempt to keep Buy/Sell alerts easy to find in alerts panel
The changes that will be visually noticed are as follows -
- Removal of Emoji Icons from Menu Section in Settings Pinwheel
- The filter cap of 100 has been removed. This aligns with the Backtest Strategy
https://www.tradingview.com/blog/en/script-moderation-on-tradingview-new-vistas-16207/]Script Moderation from Tradingview-->
MarketGod Trading Website -->
Requirements for vendors -->
Please send all questions or feedback regarding these changes to email@example.com and we look forward to continuing to server our user base.
Access this tool by registering on our website --> https://www.marketgod.io/
More information on this tool --> https://www.marketgod.io/
Our Twitter --> https://www.twitter.com/marketgodx
Email our team --> firstname.lastname@example.org
MarketGod Trading LLC 2020
- Removing visuals
- Clean code
- Release Notes: v7.1 Strategy - As promised in community Discord
- Upgraded and removed bugs
- Strategy and indicator each in alignment now with the other
- Plot Label brought back
- The Price labels added into an option with the classic label
- Buy and sell alerts have been to the data window and are marked now on chart
These changes Do NOT impact the way the buys and sells and users do NOT have to remake all alerts, although please do if you sense they are now firing differently.
STEPS TO ACCESS
Refresh your charts
Search "MarketGod' in Tradingview public library
Add 'MarketGod v7', and the top left corner should now say 'MarketGod v7.2'
Please feel free to ask any questions on this matter to our Discord Group, or email directly to email@example.com.
Added fix to alert clause.. all should be as was expected yeserday (same buy/sell criteria & alerts working etc)
Changes to plots and source appearance.