- - Standard Deviations for any MA
- - Fixed Symmetrical Deviations for any MA that remain at a constant % away from the MA
- - The same Moving Average creation settings from the Moving Average Lab
"The Moving Average Lab allows to create any possible combination of up to 3 given MAs. It is meant to help you find the perfect MA that fits your style, strategy and market type.
This script allows to average, weight, double and triple multiple types and lengths of Moving Averages
Currently supported MA types are:
- Double or Triple any type of Moving Average using the same logic used for calculating DEMAs and TEMAs
- Average 2 or 3 different types and lengths of Moving Average
- Weight each MA manually
- Average up to 3 personalized MAs
- Average different Moving Averages with different length each "
The preview screenshot shows:
- The combination of:
- 200 LSMA - Weight: 1
- 200 HMA - Weight: 2
- 200 VWMA - Weight: 1 - Double
- The regular Bollinger Band setting, 2 standard deviations
- Two fixed symmetrical deviations at 15% and 20% away from the XMA
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.