Here is the alert version of the Triple Screen Strategy
Recap of the strategy:
The goal of this indicator is to be able to automate and backtest the strategy, all while staying on a single chart and without repainting.
- Market Tide MACD configuration
- Market Wave choice between 3 oscillator: Elder Force Index, Stochastic and William Percent Range
- Automated Long and Short entries alerts
- Integrated Trailing Stop Loss system fully configurable with automated exit alerts
- Integrated Trailing Take profit system fully configurable with automated exit alerts
Entry Long: Triggers on green long labels.
Take Profit Long: Triggers on the "TAKE PROFIT" green flag if the long target is reached.
Stop Loss Long: Triggers on the "STOP LOSS" or "TSSL" label if the stop loss line has been crossed.
Exit Long: Triggers on either of Take Profit Long or Stop loss long.
Entry Short: Triggers on red short labels.
Take Profit Short: Triggers on the "TAKE PROFIT" green flag if the short target is reached.
Stop Loss Short: Triggers on the "STOP LOSS" or "TSSL" label if the stop loss line has been crossed.
Exit Short: Triggers on either of Take Profit Short or Stop Loss Short.
To get access to this indicator use the link below
Thanks for reading!
+ small fixes to the SL/TP system
- All Entries
- All SLs
- All TPs
NEW STRATEGY ADDED: Pivot Consolidation Breakouts
This strategy uses pivot points and a price consolidation condition to trigger its entries.
- Pivot Points Timeframe : choose the resolution for the pivot points.
For example, when set on 1D (1 day), the pivots will be the previous day's high and low. These pivots levels will be used for the breakout. They are represented by the upper and lower orange/blue lines.
- Consolidation Band Width: choose how much the price should be consolidated.
The required consolidation is represented by the blue/orange colored band. The actual price consolidation is represented by the small cross dots line. The price is considered as consolidated when the cross dots line is inside the colored band. The color will then change to blue. Orange means the price hasn't consolidated enough.
NEW STRATEGY ADDED: Forex Sessions Breakouts
This strategies uses a user-defined data session to calculate a breakout zone, as well as a volume condition.
The data session will often be placed right before the most volatile market hours.
- Data session : data session to calculate the breakout zone. Works like this: - and hours are formated "hhmm" so 0315 = 3am 15 minutes. The timezone used is the one of the exchange (chart). Make sure in your chart settings that the timezone is also set to "exchange".
- Volume Condition : Drop-down menu with "NONE", "SMALL", "STRONG" options.
- Limit trades to 1 per day : option that can be turned on/off.
Backtest parameters used for this update.
Inital Capital: 10 000€
Order size: 5 000 € (this is to avoid compounding)
Commission: 0.1 € per order
Slippage: 2 ticks
Usually on forex a huge leverage is used to make up for the small price movements. However in this backtest none is used.
To replicate the indicator settings used in this snapshot, use the live chart info panel above.
You can get access to this indicator by purchasing a subscription using the link below.
"Sessions breakouts" Strategy behavior updated. The breakouts will now trigger earlier and more logicaly.
Improvements on MTF features when using a resolution that is the same as the chart. This should improve the overal results.
Configuration panel udpated: smaller and better placement.
I am taking PineScript Commissions ✔
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact cyatophilum for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.