The indicator displays overbought and oversold areas as well as extreme areas and how aggressive buyers and sellers are. It does also displays potential reversal points or potential pullbacks.
The following momentum modes are displayed:
1. Where momentum begins
2. Where momentum is strong
3. Where momentum begins to stall
- Where momentum begins to stall is displayed as a red and green color on the momentum line.
- Where momentum begins (light green and light red color) and where it's strong (dark green and dark red color) is displayed as upper and lower lines. The darker these lines are the stronger is the momentum.
- Potential reversal or pullback is displayed as a blue color on the signal line.
♢ The indicator has inbuilt suggested buy & sell- and stop-loss signals. These signals have flexible settings, so a fast, slow, and sensitive mode can be enabled.
All types of momentum oscillators produce divergences and so does Momentum Oscillator Dynamic & Flow (Expo). Divergences occur when the oscillator deviates from the trending price action. is then when the trending price makes a lower low but the oscillator makes a higher low. divergence is then when the trending price makes a higher high but the oscillator makes a lower high.
HOW TO USE
1. Use the indicator to identify overbought/oversold areas, as well as extreme modes.
2. Use the indicator to display momentum in various ways.
3. Use the indicator to confirm the existence, or a continuation, of a trend.
4. Use the indicator to identify potential reversal points or potential pullbacks.
INDICATOR IN ACTION
I hope you find this indicator useful, and please comment or contact me if you like the script or have any questions/suggestions for future improvements. Thanks!
I will continually work on this indicator, so please share your experience and feedback as it will enable me to make even better improvements. Thanks to everyone that has already contacted me regarding my scripts. Your feedback is valuable for future developments!
ACCESS THE INDICATOR
• Contact me on TradingView or use the links below
Copyright by Zeiierman.
The information contained in my scripts/indicators/ideas does not constitute financial advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any type. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information.
All investments involve risk, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, financial product, trading strategy, or individual’s trading does not guarantee future results or returns. Investors are fully responsible for any investment decisions they make. Such decisions should be based solely on an evaluation of their financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
My scripts/indicators/ideas are only for educational purposes!
Access my indicators at: http://zeiier-man.com
Master List: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AieB89nHkQXVa2j_ZCKpATEp1T0?e