- The ( ) is a technical indicator used in the analysis of financial markets.
It is intended to chart the current and historical strength or weakness of a stock or market based on the closing prices of a recent trading period.
- This indicator allows us to visualize the levels of in the chart, so that we can calculate take profit and stop points in a simple way,
knowing what position the price is currently in relation to these levels and how much space we have.
- We can also visualize the slope of the three levels of , overbought, oversold and level 50, something that is not possible in the oscillator version.
- It allows you to display 2 values at the same time.
- Allows to change the color of based on .
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact VerticaltradersIndicators for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Warning: please read before requesting access.