* Print CC59 numbers (Positive series from +1 to +23, negative series from -1 to -23).
* Draw +9 and -9 (Orange and sky-blue levels created at count +9 and -9).
* Print K50% (Stochastic14-1-3 value crossing 50%).
* Set mySMA length (Default 10).
* Draw mySMA line (Increasing yellow / decreasing pink).
* Draw SMA13 line (Increasing green / decreasing red).
* Use Gap Finder (Find locations in chart where price bars are not touching or orverlapping).
* Use Max/Min Finder (Find price bars with max/min price among its nearest neighbours).
* Use K-Max/K-Min Finder (Find local max/min points of stochastic14-1-3).
* Use CAH Finder (Find Close Above High where the bar close above the high of its previous bar).
* Use CBL Finder (Find Close Below Low where the bar close below the low of its previous bar).
* Draw -D High/Low levels (High and low price of the previous day).
* Draw D-Open level (Open price of today).
* Set mySession (in NY time) (Default from 8 pm to 2 am).
* Paint mySession (Brown background during mySession time interval).
* Server-side alerts (Notify you on smart phones and PCs of events occurring in the chart such as "K-Max", "K-Min", "K50%", "New SNR","Hit SNR", "Gap", "Max", "Min", "CAH", "CBL", "mySMA up", "mySMA down", "SMA13 up", "SMA13 down", "Hit mySMA", "Hit -DH", "Hit -DL", "Hit D-Open" and "Hit SMA13").
Example utilizations of tools:
Trading The Nine:
After a long series of negative counting (done automatically by EasyBee59 v2.0) in a of BABA ended with a +1 price bar and closed above a downward pink mySMA5 line, a buy order could be placed in the +2 bar. Profit taking could be done in the +9 bar.
Trading The SNR:
After in May 2012, weekly price of FB declined from the peak of 45 USD down to the bottom of 17.55 USD. of this correction with a ratio of 1.628 pointed to 61.96 USD. In April 2013, EasyBee59 v2.0 automatically created a new -9 ( at -9 count) level in sky-blue. The price tightly went side-way just under this -9 level for six weeks before it obviously broke upward. A buy order could be placed in the next bar. Profit taking could be done at the pre-determined price of 61.96 USD.
Trading The K50:
During a downtrend, an hourly chart of AAPL made a resistance point of 204.75 USD on 3rd August 2019. The price went down until the value of (14,1,3) recovered from below 20% up to 50%. At this point EasyBee59 v2.0 automatically printed "K50%" label. A buy order could be placed in the next bar and profit taking could be done at the pre-determined price of 204.75 USD.
Trading The Gap:
After failed to pass above an orange +9 level, weekly BAC price jumped down leaving a unclosed gap at 16.83 USD. The unclosed gaps are often price targets for institutional traders. They could be located easily by EasyBee59 Gap Finder tool. After the value of (14,1,3) recovered from below 20% and the price managed to close above mySMA5 line. A buy order could be placed in the next bar and profit taking could be done at the pre-determined gap-closing price of 16.83 USD.
After , PLNT weekly declined from a peak of 20.68 USD down to a bottom of 13.23 USD. During the downtrend, a pair of mySMA10 / SMA13 of pink / red colors was created automatically by EasyBee59 V2.0. Once the pair change their colors to yellow / green, a buy order could be placed in the next bar and profit taking could be done at the peak of 20.68 USD.
The source code of EasyBee59 v2.0 for TradingView is protected. Only invited TradingView members can access and use this script.
Lifetime invitation access to this script cost 100 USDs (free future upgrades and online supports). Paypal, bank transfer and bitcoin payments are welcome.
For more informaton please contact the author (DrGraph or Nimit Chomnawang, PhD) via TradingView private chat
or in the comment field below.
How to install the script:
*Go to the bottom of this page and click on "Add to Favorite Scripts".
*Remove older version of the script by clicking on the "X" button behind the indicator line at the top left corner of the chart window.
*Open a new chart at and click on the "Indicators" tab.
*Click on the "Favorites" tab and choose "EasyBee59 v2.0".
*Right click anywhere on the graph, choose "Color Theme", the select "Dark".
*Right click anywhere on the graph, choose "Settings".
*In "Symbol" tab, set "Precesion" to 1/100 for stock price or 1/100000 for forex and set "Time Zone" to your local time.
*In "Status line" tab, uncheck "Indicator Arguments" and "Indicator Values".
*In "Scales" tab, check "Indicator Last Value Label".
*In "Events" tab, check "Show Dividends on Chart", "Show Splits on Chart" and "Show on Chart".
*At the bottom of settings window, click on "Template", "Save As...", then name this theme of graph setting for future call up such as "DrGraph chart setting".
For free TradingView plan, you can add two more indicators to the chart. That means you may add and Vol indicators with same parameters as those setup in EasyBee59 to your graph. DrGraph regularly publishes his educational ideas on using features provided in EasyBee59 for profitable investments. You can follow him for how to use the tools in trading stocks, forex, and crypto currencies.