As Warren Guppet once said, be “fearful when others are buying less, and greedy when others are selling less.”
Divergences are the main point of usage of all bundled indicators.
- OBV Oscillator, remade. The formula has been changed to smooth out the way OBV is calculated during a trending move
- OBV Oscillator, original OBV formula.
- Price Trend Oscillator. Similar to OBV, except price is taken into account as well.
- Price Trend Oscillator, log.
- Accumulation/Distribution. (close - low) - (high - close) / (high - low), then multiplied by
- Chaikin . Very similar to accum/dist except it was already made into an oscillator.
- OBV just by itself. Change style to line for easier interpretation.
- Experimental function that utilizes a part of
This is the unedited "Variable Oscillator v1" released for free use. In the time since I've created it, I've realized it's something I'd like to share because I like it and hope you will too.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
Sorry if I haven't replied to your message yet, I'm a bit backlogged :)