Price Divergence detection for various methods : , , , , ACC-DIST, FISHER, , BB %B and IdealRSI. Both Hidden and Regular Divergences are detected.
Revision 3.0 by JustUncleL
- Added option to disable/enable Hidden and Regular Divergence
- Added new divergence method BB %B (close only)
- Added new divergence mothos IdealRSI (close only)
Information on Divergence Trading:
- http://www.incrediblecharts.com/indicators/bollinger_percentage_b_band_width.php (BB %B)
Updated with some RicardoSantos version 2.022 revisions.
Added Elders Force Index method.
Other small changes.
- Added Trend Volume Accumulation, this option really works only well with Renko and HA candles. You have the option to use EMA for trend direction change instead of candle bull/bear direction.
- NOTE: Trader discretion is required to manually filter out invalid Divergence, there is no account made for the length of each trend when comparisons are made.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.