- Added some basic trending functions to show the trend and prevent whipsaws. The trend can only change at the last candle of the fisher transform desired interval.
- Added alert conditions for trend changes.
- Fixed bugs.
- Added shading fill to Fisher:Fisher lines .
- Added SRC price options: Close, HL3, OHLC4
- Fixed bug.
- Added 4 color themes for convenience
- Added 2 thresholds that determine both the candlestick color and the fisher trend color
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
p = src == "HL2" ? (h + l) / 2 : src == "HLC3" ? (h + l + close) / 3 : src == "OHLC4" ? (op + h + l + close) / 4 : close
'Conversion failed, reason: Source pine is incorrect. line 85: Assertion failed: Tuple lengths are different! lvalue length is 6 rvalue lenght is 4'
This indicator allows you to view the fisher transform on a lower chart interval when the fisher transform is set to a higher interval, so the ability to view a higher time frame indicator on a lower chart interval.