This script draws a market profile histogram corresponding to price variations within a specific duration, you only need to specify Start and End date/time values to see the histogram on your chart.
- Two lines corresponding to highest/lowest prices are displayed around the histogram
- The redline corresponds to the POC (point of control)
Bars number (histogram resolution, currently locked to a max value of 50 bars)
Display side/Width (allows to modify size of bars, to the left or to the right)
Bars/Borders/POC Color customization
- This script will probably be updated (to add VAH/VAL zones, and maybe other options). However, some common market profile attributes have not been implemented yet since I don't really use them)
- You can now use 200 bars within a market profile area
- A Heat color feature has been added with customization params
- A background color can be added to the MP area (enabled by default)
the POC line can be extended to the right (disabled by default)
Lowest price line fixed
- You can now enable/disable histogram, POC, high/low lines and background
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.