since the covid-19, i came to the stock market and buy a stock that i ever heard the name which i don't even know its fundamental.
Some stock, i bought them at the hilltop (and sell at the bottom, hehe).
Everyone is a genius in a bull market ; and now i realized i am gonna loss money.
I have to do something, so i looked for an indicator that allow me to manage my portfolio.
unfortunately, i cannot find one that fit me.
so i make this indicator.
How you can get the benefit from this indicator
This indicator will summarize the gain/loss since you bought the stock.
it also include the dividend.
So that you can see how much you gain and loss, and make a decision as you wish.
How to use it
1. Input some neccessary data like ticker/stock (up to 20 tickers, yeah i know, it is too much), share, average price which you can input manually or depend on your entry date.
2. The indicator will calculate gain/loss, dividend, % of your portfolio.
3. You can select how to display based on "Index" or "Market Value".
4. You can toggle on/off both label and table.
This indicator may display inaccurate and need a lot of improvement.
pls use carefully.
if you have any suggestion, pls dont hersitate to comment below.
- Rearranged the script.
- Added stop loss, take profit based on price, percent and ATR.
- Added alert if market price hit entry price, stop loss price and target price.
- Reduced number of asset from 20 to 10 assets for better performance.
1) Use at your own risk.
2) Next improvement : Portfolio benmarking, CAPM.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.