Support for a fixed time frame for the MAs
MAs default period length are key ones, provided by experienced traders in crypto, greetings to xpressive
Live update or Non-repainting modes support: with the non-repainting mode the previous candle's close is considered instead of latest/current bar's changing close
- 7 EMAs with editable length
- 4 SMAs with editable length
- Choice of the price/data source from a predefined list
- Activate or not the usage of an higher TF
- Target Higher time frame resolution. Not using the predefined lists for more possibilities, e.g M1="M", H12="720", D3="3D", 5M="5"
- Configurable lines' width in one setting. Hide or change the MAs color from the indicator's style settings
Interesting tool for intraday scalping, based on higher TF MAs, to catch tops & bottoms while ranging
Defaults: live mode, MAs higher TF H12
Add labels to display each MA line period length
Screenshot with higher TF for MAs set to D on a H4 chart
Enhanced settings: Control the multiple MA display or not + general panel layouting
Hope you'll enjoy. Support welcome!
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.