The set of moving averages along with entry and stop loss levels allows for easier risk management with trending strategies.
What does it plot?
- Automatic horizontal levels
- Main and local trading ranges
- Four moving averages with adjustable types and periods
- Entry and stop-loss level hints for trending strategy
- Pivot points based on candle patterns
- London, New York and Tokyo trading sessions indication based on exchange time
- Visual indication of current trend strength
- Main trading range – dictating general price structure
- Local trading range – indicating current trading cluster
- Fibonacci – Fibonacci based dividing main trading range into tradeable lines
- Fibonacci extensions of main trading range – for price trending out of main range it gives potential take profit levels by extending the range by selected Fibonacci ratio
- MA 1 – fastest moving average for trending strategy entries. In addition this moving average provides color based information on current short term trend:
Green – uptrend
Red – downtrend
Gray - indecision
- MA 2 – slower moving average for trending strategy risk management
- MA 3 and MA 4 – main trend change and zone
Entry/Stop Loss hints
- Entry dots – early entry for moving average trending strategy
- Stop Loss (SL) dots – safe SL levels providing at least 1:2 RR setups at entry point
(beta) - Hints of potential short term trend reversals based on candle setups and patterns. Early beta, currently in testing–improvements and more patterns to be added.
Sessions - Indicating main trading sessions. This is a very important tool for trading traditional and OTC markets like forex. Knowing when money comes in and out of the market during the trading-day is crucial, because liquidity and is the bread and butter for a consistently profitable trader. Due to limitations, this indicator is based on the exchange time zone. In the near future we will add a time offset option to fine tune to the time zone of the exchange you are trading on. Sessions are visible on all time frames below 4H.
The Nibiru Indicator works on all assets that provide trading and all time frames.
Use the link below or PM me to gain access to the indicator.
- Source selector for Support/Resistance line generator
- Local range visibility checkbox
- Fibonacci levels visibility checkbox
- Fibonacci extension visibility checkbox
- Alert conditions for:
--- Support and resistance touch
--- Entry Dot touch
--- SL Dot touch
--- Pivot Point (Alert on open of next candle after Pivot forms)
- Major Fibonacci lines (0.382 and 0.618) are plotted with thicker line
- Candles Formations changed name to Pivot Points
- Color of ‘no trade zone’ changed from orange to gray
- Magic EMA
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact CJackiedaBear for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.