Allows users to receive alerts when price reach a new Fibonacci level.
By default, the Fibonacci levels extend upwards. This can be changed to extend downwards by unchecking 'Extend Upwards' option.
- Perform a Fib extension analysis and determine a high value, low value and direction of extension
- Add indicator and specify these values
- Optionally, to view the levels used by the indicator on the main chart, copy the indicator source and:
- Set overlayed = true
- Set highPrice and lowPrice to your determined values (optional, but will save re-entering them later)
- Add to chart
- This will show you the exact levels used by the indicator
- Set overlayed = false
- Remove and re-add the indicator
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.