AN ENGINEERED TRADING INDICATOR
We coded one of the smartest in class Indicator strategies that is a powerful trading tool to help magnify investment gains in practically any market.
Over 2 years of research and development testing our novel and simplified approach is based on two key features:
The ORACLE^ Circles that light up red or green, you won't have to worry about indecisive short or long trade entries.
The ORACLE^ Trend Line provides further confidence on market direction giving you a higher chance of executing a profitable trade, everytime.
HOW IT WORKS
- A trend line is established using a calibration of Momentum Adusted Moving Averages, smoothed out exponentially with lazy reaction and then accelerated;
- The trend line is treated with angle detection of moving average line to determine a trend momentum shift or false breakouts by coloring the lines Green ( Bullish ), Yellow (Neutral) or Red ( Bearish );
- Thereafter the candle sticks are analysed using their close, highs, lows, open, proportions to determine whether or not in relation to their peers in the trading range the next candle is likely bullish or bearish . These candles have an ORACLE^ Circle added in green below or red above;
- Sustained Green circles above the trend line indicate a strong bullish momentum whilst a sustained run of 3 red circles below the trend line indicate strong bearishness of market;
- The chart bars are colored to make visual analysis easier based on the circles and trend color;
- There are other algorithmic calculations used that are proprietary giving this indicator and strategy an edge that not many exisitng tools achieve;
- The strategy allows for backtesting and hence determining whether or not your settings are appropriate for reliable future trades;
- We coded a feedback range modelled from the Daily chart for the trend line to indicate potential resistance and support areas built on a predictive approach;
- Trade everyday, weekends only or weekdays only. Written for cryptocurrencies or securities;
- We added a martingale apporoach to wither Losing or Winning trades;
- Added Weekly and Monthly Opens for easier decision making;
- The strategy allows you to trade a fixed balance or the equivalent of your equity balance at any given time allowing for exponential growth in gains;
- You can choose between Trailing Take Profit or Hard set Take Profits. Trailing profits provide for the best method to take profit with this strategy;
- Json alerts allow for automation with comments: Take Profit (tp), Stop Loss (sl), Trailing Take Profit (sltp), Buy (Long), Sell (Short);
- We set all hard parameters and disabled editing it so that you do not have to worry about it. This is a simplified script that trader can use without needing complex testing and calibration. It comes down to the Trailing Take Profit as the only key metric that needs to be adjusted for any chart;
- Ready to use out of the box for Bitcoin as a caset study on the Hourly macro chart.
- Works with over 10,000 market symbols
CRYPTOCURRENCIES. STOCKS. SHARES. COMMODITIES . INDICES. CURRENCIES.
- ORACLE^ Circles and Trend Line
Clear and concise colored chart visuals, the only indicator you will ever need for trading.
- ORACLE^ Circles
Green is Bullish , Red is Bearish!
- ORACLE^ Trend Line
Market momentum, Green for Bullish , Red is Bearish , Yellow is undecided!
- Support & Resistance Zones
Ranges of bullish and bearish zones to mark resistance and support areas where market reversal is likely.
Create on-demand customer alerts for the ORACLE^ Circles or Trend Line and never miss a trade again. Supports Json message formats
Test your settings and predict its future performance by analysing your past estimated results!
EXAMPLE JSON ALERT MESSAGE
This engineering from our Thistle^ research labs is part of two Tradingview scripts released.
STRATEGY version: Thistle ORACLE^ : Strategy
INDICATOR version: Thistle ORACLE^ : Indicator
SMA, EMA, WMA, TMA, VAR, WWMA, ZLEMA, TSF
Thistle AI^ Bot
The Fungibles^ NFTs
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact Thistlecapital for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
Please note that this is a private, invite-only script that was not analyzed by script moderators. Its compliance to House Rules is undetermined. TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases, you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Please see our signature for our website information and how to access these scripts via our website subscription page.
Warning: please read before requesting access.