Each pair can be turned on/off, and has its own configurable timeframe.
The indicator will return the following information in real time:
The source retrieved by the indicator can be configured as well (close,low,high,open, etc.)
- Pair trend direction and strength
- A 200 is sent to each pair, used to find if the pair is either "Bearish" or "Bullish".
- The indicator uses the to tell if the pair is either "Trending" or "Going Sideways".
- The indicator retrieves data for each pair, and tells if it is increasing ("Buy/Sell Volume") or decreasing ("Low Buy/Sell Volume") by looking at previous and price data.
- ATH / LTH
- "ALL TIME HIGH" or "ALL TIME LOW" will flash if the pair is making new highs/lows in the period of available data.
- "Overbought" or "Oversold" will flash if the pair's is above/below 30/70
- The labels size can be configured in the settings.
- The labels color will change to green when the pair is , and red when it is .
- Pairs price plot can be edited in the style tab (color change, display, etc.)
To monitor more than 6 pairs at once, add the indicator on the chart another time and move it to a new pane.
To get access to the indicator, please use the link just below.
Added positioning settings for vertical and horizontal align.