Each pair can be turned on/off, and has its own configurable timeframe.
The indicator will return the following information in real time:
The source retrieved by the indicator can be configured as well (close,low,high,open, etc.)
- Pair trend direction and strength
- A 200 is sent to each pair, used to find if the pair is either "Bearish" or "Bullish".
- The indicator uses the to tell if the pair is either "Trending" or "Going Sideways".
- The indicator retrieves data for each pair, and tells if it is increasing ("Buy/Sell Volume") or decreasing ("Low Buy/Sell Volume") by looking at previous and price data.
- ATH/ LTH
- "ALL TIME HIGH" or "ALL TIME LOW" will flash if the pair is making new highs/lows in the period of available data.
- "Overbought" or "Oversold" will flash if the pair's is above/below 30/70
- The labels size can be configured in the settings.
- The labels color will change to green when the pair is , and red when it is .
- Pairs price plot can be edited in the style tab (color change, display, etc.)
To monitor more than 6 pairs at once, add the indicator on the chart another time and move it to a new pane.
To get access to the indicator, please use the link just below.
Added positioning settings for vertical and horizontal align.
- Up to 40 pairs instead of 6
- Better display
I am taking PineScript Commissions ✔
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact cyatophilum for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
This indicator access can be purchased through a subscription on my website: https://blockchainfiesta.com/strategy/Cy...
Warning: please read before requesting access.