1. Select the type of contract (call or put), the long strike, and the width.
2. Select the volatility model
3. The standard deviation is shown, enter it into the input.
The tool gives a theoretical price of a vertical spread, based on a
historical sample. The test assumes that a spread of equal width was sold on
every prior trading day at the given...
1. Set the put and call strike inputs to values of your choosing.
2. Select "days to expiration".
3. Set the put and call standard deviations using the output table.
The indicator is meant help price a strangle using historical data and a volatility model. By default, the model is an ewma-method historical volatility. After selecting strikes and standard...
This is the Donchian Channel expressed with a percentage cloud. Default 12.5% of the range will be filled at each edge, this helps to show reversal possibilities as price returns to the area between the clouds. This offers a usage to essentially fade the turtle trader system. That system is loosely based on the playing of the breakouts of the the channel... as...
Edge-preserving smoothing is often used in image processing in order to preserve edge information while filtering the remaining signal. I introduce two concepts in this indicator, edge preservation and an adaptive cumulative average allowing for fast edge-signal transition with period increase over time. This filter have nothing to do with classic...