Wick play is a candle stick long setup popularized by 2020 US Investing Champion Oliver Kell
Wick Play is a setup in which:
Strong stock with momentum to the upside closes off the highs of the day in yesterdays session.
Today's session opens in the candle "wick" of yesterdays bar.
If stock holds in the wick and doesn't trade in the body of yesterdays...
I have collected the four PivotBoss indicators into one big indicator. Eventually I will delete the individual ones, since you can just turn off the ones you don't need in the style controller. Cheers.
When the market has been trending lower then suddenly forms a reversal wick candlestick , the likelihood of
a reversal increases since buyers...
highlights large wicks in a single candle based on input value
from open/close to high/low (whichever applicable)
used to find stop-hunt patterns for forex market-maker manipulation!
enjoy.... j.tate 03.07.2018
default built for EUR/USD H1... change input for JPY pairs.
The script is trying to find one,two or 3 consecutive HA candles with no wick.
It calculates the HA values,and plots green or red coloured dots.
1. Add the indicator on the chart
2. Start unchecking the first and then the second option.
3. You got that ;)
If you need more than 3 consecutive candles,please complete the code. Everything is...
I've created this as a confirmation indicator to help know when market conditions are favorable to enter a trade. It measures volume, volatility, and ATR. It is not intended to tell you when to enter/exit the market, but use it with another indicator such as the mirror macd to filter out many losses and avoid entering the market during low volume or excessive...
Instead of the RSI which only uses the close of the market to calculate RSI, this indicator uses the Open, Close, High and Low individually to give four unique data points which are then drawn as candlesticks in place of the regular RSI.
This indicator is intended to evaluate the quality of the bullish candles (close > open).
It will calculate the average size of the bullish candles from the last 200 periods. I'm assuming that a bullish candle with a superior wick or shadow equal or less than 25% of the total size of the bar is a good disruption candle. You can adjust at your own taste.
Shadow/Wick Moving Average
- Moving Average comparing top and bottom Shadow / Wick length
- Shadows represent price levels that have been hit, but did not close
- Not an all-purpose, all-in-one indicator for entry and exit
- Used as a visual aid to better understand price movement. For example. if price is bearish, but the Shadow MA is showing high, positive...
This candle range comparison is similar to my original script Candle Range Compare .
This script is to compares the size of open/close high/low and wick size side by side. This version of the script allows you to only show a chosen month of each year to compare. I hadn't even thought to try and vanish the part of the chart I'm not looking at. I'll consider...
- Volatility Indicator
- Replacement for ATR
- As each pair holds a different level of volatility, a stop loss can be set using this indicator rather than via a ratio 2:1, etc. e.g. 2 X Volatility Value = S/L...
- This indicator averages the bodies of candlesticks over a default length of 14 periods. It also considers the length of shadows via a weighted average....