first time doing a written analysis on ORG
ORG gapped up above the mid-term resistance with average volume --> good price action
If you are not in ORG already, it's best to wait for a formation of a Higher Low (HL) with a retracement and rebound
R is more than 10%
Strategy-to-buy – Suggest to wait for retracement and successful rebound. DYOR
ORG has pulled back and is showing support at the current support level. This could be a sign that this pullback may be over and it could potentially move higher. I am targeting the Resistance level of $5.30 with a tight stop below the swing low (potential 22% gain).
Please note these are my own notes, by no means trading advice. Please do your own research...
ORG has bounced off strongly off Support with very High Volume, confirming its Bullish reversal. I expect a little correction to the downside as it looks like it is currently facing some resistance. There is also MACD Bullish Divergence on the Daily Timeframe and I expect a small correction or maybe a backtest of support near $4.20 - $4.35 zone which could give a...
I just bought some ORG, looking for a range bound trade on negative sentiment.
RSI at 25
Target sell price at 20% or 70 RSI
Stop loss - manual - should be 8% but there could still be divergence that extends past that. If it did diverge I wouldn't sell but look to add more
If we look at the weekly, $4 looks to have a lot of price...
Bullish trend confirmation indications:
1. Impulsive price action at the break of the Downtrend line.
2. Price Broke out of the Downtrend Line with High Volume .
3. Price is retracing to the Buy Zone (Fib Retracement Level of 38.2% - 61.8%) between $4.50 - $4.85 Zone
4. MACD Histogram showing a potential shift from Selling Momentum to Buying Momentum.
I believe this is a good short term opportunity to go long on Origin.
The uptrend line has been broken and it currently being held by horizontal support at around $8.
I think it will come back up to around $9 before dropping again.
-13 Week Rectangle
-Price between 50SMA and 200SMA, further ranging anticipated
-Would like to see some more weekly bollinger band contraction prior to upside break
-Two out of line moves to the upside
-Measured move up to 11.09
Will watch in the coming weeks
Likely 30 basis points of risk
Currently within the small ascending dotted wedge. We still have some growth ahead of us (up to around 10.50) before we break to downside which is likely to occur around full year results announcement (16th of August). When we break downwards we will bounce back up off the support around 9.50 to retest the breakout level as resistance (around 10.25). We will then...
Well, I start by saying that the "STOP" should be just under 9.36. The last candle is low, but did not break the "STOP" so there are great chances to open, fall and come back to break what might be the Point of Entry at 9.45. Occurring this and breaking the Average of 9, the target will be the closure of the GAP at 9.72. And for this to occur the low channel will...