Right now I'm looking at all these Alts and wondering if the bubble has popped. I was looking back on EOS and while studying its chart vs BTC not dollars was struck by how much it looks like it's in a long term bottom in terms of satoshis.
It seems for this cycle most followed these generalisations:
- bottom for BTC, alts and stock crash in March 2020
I just bought some ORG, looking for a range bound trade on negative sentiment.
RSI at 25
Target sell price at 20% or 70 RSI
Stop loss - manual - should be 8% but there could still be divergence that extends past that. If it did diverge I wouldn't sell but look to add more
If we look at the weekly, $4 looks to have a lot of price...
This stock has had two nice big moves up before cooling off.
This was a classic don't hold through earnings, expectations running very high carrying a lot of risk.
Now that the dust has settled, boredom has set in. Bouncing off the 50 RSI is nice, I wouldn't want to own it under it.
- right on its magic line / moving average
- tight closes on very low...
I have a position in this that I picked up on the earnings drop.
Was looking for a short over-reaction scalp and considering closing it out but stop to wonder if this could be an actual reversal.
- double bottom on hte breakout
- bullish divergence
Double bottom on the breakout is obviously a strong support line. There will be a lot of price memory...
I saw this chart from big Jesse but had to post it.
Declining wedge to the 50 dma and 4-5 low volume closes.
This signals peak boredom after the last leg up before hte next big move - lets hope upwards!
Also, here is OMI their peer which just reported
In their report they said the see momentum continuing, no reason...
Only found out about the these recently and loving the theme.
Could this be the next logical extension of the weed bubble?
I love this chart, on the left it has the classic wall st bubble chart structure. Went through all the emotions before grinding down and perhaps gearing up for round two, a bigger bubble. This is the...
like this setup for a few reasons. Great entry point IF you have conviction that BNPL is still ina bull market and in ZIPs cult factor
- filled teh gap (well the second one anyway), had all that excitment and FOMO and drifted back down to its breakout level
- been trading last 5 weeks in a tight range
- volume dried up so on good news / sentiment it could spike...
main chart features are listed
- panic monthly buying candle
- bearish RSI divergence
- resistance RSI
I'm always early trying to call tops but here we go again. Lots of factors lining up nicely for a reversal.
RSI divergence seems to always pick the reversals, but so easy to be early on them for a long time.
- gaps on the way up
- big volume sell candle on first day of divergence / possible trend reversal
- 85/81 RSI level divergence, would prefer to see 90/80
- big green fomo buy candle nearing the top
Been looking at AMA lately and have taken a position.
- Declining volume - nice and boring as it cools off and people forget about it, hopefully the market still in disbelief as it marches higher
- Gap fill on daily
- Magic line has turned up
- Massive growth, 130 up to 180 repair shops
- Insider buys - good cluster of 4 different buyers
Overstock has definetly gone parabolic, 2500% in 5 months.
- Double Top
- RSI massively oversold and in line with previous parabola (though slightly early)
- Massive weekly panic buying candle
Perhaps the more disciplined play would be to wait for bearish RSI Divergence (yellow lines) but it feels like when this goes it will be fast.
This is the weekly - nice bearish divergence. Still quite oversold but seems to be running out of steam, OBV for this market seems to be such an awesome indicator, looking back at all the big names and indexes with it, seems to nail turning points A LOT.
The main thing that worries me about going short here is simply the amount of new traders with stimulus money....