High risk trade. And could be a long trade... 200BTC vol on the scanner. 3/8/20..
Waiting for more vol to come in and push this baby to the moon. This is for break out traders!!
So there should be a push above the resistance.....and then a retest on support...and that's the entry... Entering like this prevents catching a fakeout... Entering at this retest should...
You know I am the #1 Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency (Altcoins) Fan in the entire world...
But after a very long and extremely painful (costly) bear market, even my Spirit was hurt strong.
Now, we have Bancor (BNTBTC) that continues to go...
is this possible, will Bancor give us more?
It surely will be based on the chart above but wait, I have more...
-the daily uptrend must be over as the price starting to trade below the trendline
-if this daily candle closes bearish with an engulfing
-there is a high chance to retest the 50D MA and trendline support at 12800 range
-if you are looking for a bounce trade setup
-make sure there is a bullish reaction in within buy range
-to avoid catching a falling...
Bearish divergence following my overbought indicator (green column). If the RSI resistance continues one should look to re-enter by the end of November.
3-day chart shows Stochastic RSI below 20, momentum has falling greatly. The Stochastic RSI has not been down here since early May.
Targets for weekly swing trades - it will hit the 2300 area or even go slightly above. IF we decide to re-test, we can go down to support level where I have placed my blue line.
My most likely scenario is that we reach 2300 then retest to 1700 for a 35-40% move upwards.
This is just my charting advice, nothing set in stone. I could be wrong, I could be right. I...
-The price bounced perfectly at the key daily support
-This may be the temporary bottom for now
-Bearish side, the 200ma acted as new dynamic resistance today
-BNT could revisit the low at 1388 and potentially form a double bottom reversal
-I advise to enter a Buy position only after a clear trendline breakout
-You may enter the breakout or trendline...
This is only for a small trade with a nice upward trend and structure for Bancor, looking to enter a small long and see where it takes me.
Note: 20/50 EMA (ribbon) has confluence on previous resistance as well as a boost with the fib. levels (cradle setup).
Risk in liquidity, so don't invest large.
I will buy into BNT at 10000 and ladder into 8000 if it goes that low. BNT is fire! I do not think it will get close to .6 fib line; but thats just my gut feeling. I will sale 40% of MCO into BNT for my entries.
Afer a 14x rally from its all time low on 13 february, BNT is loosing momentum and buying strength.
The candles are going lower and weaker, after the long wick candle.
The retracement targets are:
I`ll put a buy order at fib 0.618.
it usually tends to touch that support before bouncing up.
If you are interested to try some...