$OLLI is struggling to go up.it may need some pull back before it goes up
12 months Consensus Price Target: $97.13
if you find my charts useful, please leave me "like" or "comment".
Please don't trade according to the ideas, rely on your own knowledge.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. Provides Second Quarter Outlook
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc :
• OLLIE’S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS, INC. PROVIDES SECOND QUARTER OUTLOOK
• OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC - FOR Q2 OF FISCAL 2020 EXPECTS TOTAL NET SALES OF ABOUT $515 MILLION
• OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC - FOR Q2 OF FISCAL 2020 EXPECTS...
risky PT $55.44
Olli crushed their Er last season but been selling off due to bad news.
With their next Er coming up, i think they are ready to give us a small bounce here for a run.
- Multiple red weeks in a row with volume spike towards near the support. Stock has a high probability of getting tired now.
- Good upside, not much resistance due to the red weeks in a row
- Double hammer with x2 and 1.5x volume spike near support
$OLLI had a big day yesterday, rising 15% on the back of strong Q3 numbers. $OLLI still has room to run as it is still down 32% off its 52-week highs. Here are the highlights from Q3:
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings (NASDAQ:OLLI) is higher after comparable sales fall by 1.4% in Q3 to miss the consensus estimate for a 1.1% drop, but the company's top line and...
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the retail of closeouts, excess inventory, and salvage merchandise. It offers overstocks, package changes, manufacturer refurbished goods, and irregulars. The company's products include housewares, food, books and stationery, bed and bath, floor coverings, electronics and toys. Ollie's...
OLLI seems breaking down from a H&S formation and continuing downward. Its showing strong downward momentum and Smart money indicator is deep into the negative zone. We think it has good downside potential.
To trade this one Could consider $90 October Puts. Last traded for $7.45
Strange to see a retailer raising guidance in the current market, most have reduced guidance blaming a host of issues, NASDAQ:OLLI
is on a strong path of growth and are confident in raising their longer term targets. We have listed the main points from the earnings transcript for you to consult. The chart also signal a move higher with multiple supports below...