hard move one way or the other.....
would still look to buy if around low 2 dollar. good wait and see stock with potential for a buyout
edit: possible support around 1.40 - 1.66 given fib relationships
The breach of the 3.20 line down put an end to any hopes of an end to correction.
This is the moment when what was shown as perhaps a simple correction turns out to be a trend. Downtrend!
There is no hope in variable income, just facts
See in the graph how an inappropriate purchase can result in disproportionate losses
Despite the classic breakup, we observed...
Volatility Contraction pattern have been formed and contracted in trvg chart. Volume have been dried out recently.. watch out closely for high volume breakout or traveling uk and us border news.
resistance 1: 5.2
resistance 2: 7.5
Pullback complete and appear BOD signal 2 times. Pullback completed, Stochastic crossed up.
and come with good news that US-UK travel borderline is opening soon.
Resistance 1: 4.3
Resistance 2: 5.3
for your reference:
Bullish Flag, awaiting confirmation
Descending volume during formation
Volume at break out
Golden cross in blue
PPS above 50MA and 200MA
RS above 0, and ascending
R/R ratio above 3
250RSI above 50
PT = 5.27$
1000 Followers! Thank you all!
Thank you to those who donate Coins!
Stay Humble, have fun, make money!
-Weekly descending bevel broken by the top
-There is a divergence in weekly between the price and the RSI
-The strong neutrality zone if RSI has been broken too, and you can see the pullback
-The resistance of 3.00 dollar has been broken
-And we have a ascending triangle broken by the top in H4
The strategy is to wait a pullback to 3 dollar and to buy here...
We’re seeing plenty of signs of demand:’ Expedia CEO on travel demand amid pandemic.
As we said yesterday on our earnings, we are seeing some signs of improvement in the first month of the year. It started around the holidays. And we've been slowly modestly improving from there. January was better than December.
It's kind of a story of waiting. And there are...
This is a very interesting daily chart for me. RSI (7 day) dipped below 50 and is back over today. If it closes over 50 then tomorrow a trade over today's high gives a trigger long.
Yesterday's candle closed at 20sma, and stochastic below 20 should support a move higher in price as it turns up. The TTM is quite negative and while it does not give a buy signal,...