There are some big bets at the $30 strike price with expirations of 5/21 and 5/28
I already played options on this stock and cashed out at 30%. I have alerts set to detect dips to buy back in with a June 4 expiration.
I never assume that big option bets mean anything definitive.
A pull back to $8.02 or $7.89 is where I will add to my commons.
It just refuses to pull back. Been collecting this stock for quite some time now.
I am safely green and can survive large pull backs, but I prefer to just keep adding to my position on the dips.
Their earnings were better than the last quarter.
Based on screener I started collecting commons on this stock and I am adding when it dips under the 20 MA.
So far the trade is working in my favor. I watch closely to remains green. I am 12% green currently and will continue to add on the dips.
I picked up options on this stock a couple of days ago from screener triggers.
Currently 14% green.
I ran fib from the largest drop I could find and based on long term fib we are over the 241% level. The next level is around $47 then long term resistance/support comes at $49/share.
Over $46.50 - this stock can run. It is really down and, honestly, probably for a good reason. I think fair-value on this ticker is $25/share.
I still do not mind playing hype or trend but I want to enter after we are done battling the bag holders. Hurry up and wait for that alert to trigger.
I already played options on this and cashed out once.
I got back in when it dipped at a lower entry price.
I am currently 12% green.
Earnings are monday before the bell. The unusual call option buying makes me wonder if someone knows more than us. It worked on CMCSA trade at earnings, looking for another earnings win on this ticker
This is holding the volume shelf nicely.
It is in daily screener for multiple days with sentiment growing from the market.
Manage your risk and consider tight stop losses for tickers for which you are not familiar.
Manage your risk. I grabbed some calls on this for June 18 expiration.
I will cut it if it does not get above the volume shelf soon.
Good news is if you grab calls now, you are in for less than my entry.
There are large best for May 21 expiration for $50, $55, $56, $57 and $60 strike. There are smaller call purchases for $48 strike.
The sum of the bet is over 2.8 million
I grabbed options with May 28 expiration at the $50 strike and I am adding when it dips.
I grabbed 6/18 expiration, 52.5 strike in mid April.
This stocks is in a lot of screeners and the call option buying for June is something I noticed.
Currently 15% green on these.
Could be a rough week - lets see if I get stopped out of these or if they continue to print.
Grabbed some options on May 3
They are 50% in the green.
The bull pennant and unusual call buying have inspired me to consider adding more calls. They are fairly inexpensive.
I grabbed June 11 expiration, 17.5 strike for 90 cents each.
They had a killer earnings a few days ago, also.
AAPL has a beautiful cup and handle on the daily and the weekly and looks ready to pop.
This is commonly the most traded ticker. I have made some nice trades on it but never on a set up like this. It could just as easily fade.
It does not have much news but had great earnings, which is not new for AAPL; it can go either way.
I will not be playing this set up,...