Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd
NYSE:​BABA

 
     
 
     
Prev
 
Open
 
Volume
 
1 Day Range
  -  
EPS
 
Mkt Cap
 
PE
 
Div Yield
 
Popular Today
Popular Today
Popular All Time
Newest
Charts and Videos
Charts and Videos
Charts
Videos

BABA Stock Chart

 

Technical Analysis Summary

BABA

BABA Financials

Price History
Average Volume (10 day) ---
Beta - 1 Year ---
Price - 52 Week High ---
Price - 52 Week Low ---
Valuation
Enterprise Value/EBITDA, TTM ---
Enterprise Value, FQ ---
Market Cap - Basic ---
Number of Employees ---
Number of Shareholders ---
Price/Earnings, TTM ---
Price/Revenue, TTM ---
Price/Book Ratio, FY ---
Price/Sales Ratio, FY ---
Dividends
Dividends Paid, FY ---
Dividends per Share, FQ ---
Expected Annual Dividends ---
Dividends Yield ---
Margins
Net Margin, TTM ---
Gross Margin, TTM ---
Operating Margin, TTM ---
Pretax Margin, TTM ---
Balance Sheet
Cash Ratio, FY ---
Current Ratio, FQ ---
Debt to Equity, FQ ---
Net Debt, FQ ---
Quick Ratio, FQ ---
Total Assets, FQ ---
Total Debt, FQ ---
Income Statement
Basic EPS, Net Income ---
Earnings per Share, Basic, TTM ---
EBITDA, TTM ---
Gross Profit, FY ---
Last Annual EPS ---
Last Annual Revenue, FY ---
Net Income, FY ---
Total Revenue, FY ---
Free Cash Flow, TTM ---
Operating Metrics
Return on Assets, TTM ---
Return on Equity, TTM ---
Return on Invested Capital, TTM ---
Revenue per Employee, TTM ---

News

jichen7777 jichen7777 BABA, 240,
BABA: BABA is going to crash?
107 0 2
BABA, 240
BABA is going to crash?

See the pattern in circle , MA 50 is sunder MA 200, i guess it will touchy red support line , if it breaks or under the red line , means it will be bearish

habibzafari14 habibzafari14 BABA, 1D, Long ,
BABA: Alibba worth more than Amazon (MarketCap) and Looking to buy
214 0 3
BABA, 1D Long
Alibba worth more than Amazon (MarketCap) and Looking to buy

Technically it might have completed correction and will rise its price - Comparing Alibaba and Amazon: Alibaba make twice than Amazon. Looking 5 years in the future, Alibaba has more opportunities than Amazon and now Amazon market-cap is about 1.5 times of Alibaba.

NimbusTrader NimbusTrader BABA, 1D, Short ,
BABA: BABA Daily Chart - 19th April
105 0 3
BABA, 1D Short
BABA Daily Chart - 19th April

Alibaba is still moving within the downward channel and it's hitting the 50MA right now. Earnings are coming up in about 2 weeks, should be around the top of the channel if nothing major happens to the market Will be putting this in my watch list Do follow us at our Telegram channel: https://t.me/nimbustrader

Avasreader Avasreader BABA, 1D, Short ,
BABA: Technical Bottom on BABA if Megaphone consolidation occurs.
57 0 2
BABA, 1D Short
Technical Bottom on BABA if Megaphone consolidation occurs.

This is second possibility in BABA.

tntsunrise tntsunrise BABA, D, Short ,
BABA: BABA Formed a BAT pattern
1938 3 33
BABA, D Short
BABA Formed a BAT pattern

BABA Formed a BAT pattern BE CAREFUL! Do not buy at high price level. This bearish BAT pattern implies that 188.45 may become the seller's level and daily Bearish Engulfing Candle appeared. So if you are buyer, better to take some profit

samadiali samadiali BABA, D,
BABA: BABA
698 9 9
BABA, D
BABA

Stock tape reading and pirce ticker.

AlphaGeeni AlphaGeeni BABA, 30,
BABA: ALIBABA Long
78 0 1
BABA, 30
ALIBABA Long

L1 - 175.30 L2 - 173

thamer84 thamer84 BABA, 1D, Long ,
BABA: BABA
96 0 4
BABA, 1D Long
BABA

BABA reversed around the $171.07 pivot when the market dropped on Monday, then it jumped again above $176.80, yesterday it a hit a high of $179.34. ~Next resistance is @ 182.50

Trader_Joe_Lee Trader_Joe_Lee BABA, 1D, Long ,
BABA: BABA bullish butterfly pattern long opportunity
280 0 7
BABA, 1D Long
BABA bullish butterfly pattern long opportunity

BABA has a bullish butterfly pattern and it's also the previous runaway gap. It never pulls back 160 fig after the gap, so there definitely will be lots of buy limit order. I'll be waiting for reversal sign between 159-162 to long. Let's see how it goes!

JakubKonieczny JakubKonieczny BABA, 60,
BABA: baba
89 0 4
BABA, 60
baba

.

apwy apwy BABA, 240, Long ,
BABA: BABA - Looking to test $195 by early May?
220 0 5
BABA, 240 Long
BABA - Looking to test $195 by early May?

Looking at BABA, it has definitely shown an oscillation with support at the $170 level for the past months (up to November 2017). Resistance is coming from the last two highs, with expected resistance at $195 at point 5. RSI is near the oversold level, currently at 36, crossing under to 28 April 3. ADX shows the trend is near it's peak at 40, a crossover with ...

Avasreader Avasreader BABA, 1D, Long ,
BABA: BABA What it Really means to be High Risk High Reward Trader!
418 4 8
BABA, 1D Long
BABA What it Really means to be High Risk High Reward Trader!

My Play Here: Option: 20th Apr $185.00 Call (13 days) Price Per Contract: 0.45 Quantity: 40 Net Debit: $1,800.00 Expected Gain: $20,200 Sell Order: $5.50 Chance of profit: 9% Chance of Loss: 91%

BenedekBokor BenedekBokor BABA, W, Short ,
BABA: BABA SHORT
97 0 2
BABA, W Short
BABA SHORT

BABA increased +160% since it broke out of a cup with a handle pattern in 2016 July. Its RSI started decreasing a year after, but its price continued to increase until this January, signalling a bearish divergence. It seems to be forming a head and shoulders pattern on the weekly chart, we'll see if it can form the right shoulder. On the top, it formed a dark ...

bigfry bigfry BABA, 1D, Long ,
BABA: Buy BABA Because It's in the 165-175 Support Zone.
196 2 7
BABA, 1D Long
Buy BABA Because It's in the 165-175 Support Zone.

As you can see in the chart, BABA has seen aggressive buying whenever it reaches the 165-175 support zone. Trade Idea: Place a stop just below 165, and a profit exit near the 190-195 zone. I blog on all weekdays here: bigfryfinancialmarkets.com Good luck trading, and please follow me or check out my blog if you like my trading ideas.

ColoreA ColoreA BABA, 1D, Long ,
BABA: GOING BACK TO IT'S PREVIOUS RESISTANCE?
38 0 0
BABA, 1D Long
GOING BACK TO IT'S PREVIOUS RESISTANCE?

Nice confirmation for a swingtrade

JakubKonieczny JakubKonieczny BABA, 1D,
BABA: Baba
145 0 3
BABA, 1D
Baba

looking for 158-160 to buy some

haloba500 haloba500 BABA, 1D, Short ,
BABA: BABA Possiility
30 0 2
BABA, 1D Short
BABA Possiility

my mind see in this way

Show More Ideas 123456...37
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out
Browse
Video