Ocean Protocol (OCEANBTC) is on a strong uptrend but might have peaked.
The technicals are bullish but some bearish signals are starting to show up.
The MACD is losing momentum and we are seeing lower highs.
If the prices fail to move above the magenta line, we will see some retrace before more up... This my current view but this can easily change and prices...
With the uncertainty around the stock market, bitcoin, and life in general, it can be hard to try to make sense of all the madness. With that being said, there is always a reason to find hope, which in this case, is the $OCEAN chart. Looks like there's been a nice bounce off the 750 sat area which will continue its upward trend. I am long on the $BTC pair,...
Update on my $OCEAN analysis: It looks like the Market Maker has decided to not let this dump before the AMA tomorrow at 7 am EST. If there is a significant announcement, then I am expecting an ATH run, especially with the breakouts we've been seeing lately with alts. If it turns out there was nothing significant form the AMA, I am expecting a dump to 700 sats....
Still watching $OCEAN as my next play for when it hits a decent buy zone. With $BTC looking like its heading downward, I am in cash on the sidelines until things settle down. With a head and shoulders formation on the 4-hour chart (albeit not a clean formation with a long right shoulder) I am expecting $OCEAN to hit 650 sats. Depending on how $BTC behaves, my...
The range for $OCEAN during 2020 on a daily timeframe. Currently rising on declining volume from a small bounce off the second to the bottom trendline. Although they are launching V2 of their platform in the coming days, I think BTC has too strong of a case to see this, or any salt, make any significant moves. My bet it this will hit both bottom trendlines before...
After about a month of waiting, got my bids filled for Ocean Protocol on Bittrex. It bounced off support and I hope will continue to move up. Of course, if bitcoin suddenly begins to go parabolic, I'll have to close the trade.
Hit the "LIKE" button and follow to support, thank you.
Information is just for educational purposes, never financial advice. Always do...
A retest of the the top at 912 sats before a correction or a dump to the support line near 600 sats?
Divergence between 3 tops in MACD and the price.
Price close to a strong resistance.
Other scenario : price breaks the resistance and fly to 1000 sats and more.. and invalidate the MACD divergence.
Plan to wait and long this altcoin when (iff) it hits support (green box). 147 place on coinmarketcap, 18 MM capitalization. Not the worst altcoin.
Not shorting here because first of all there's no platform to do that lol and I think there's a chance that it won't be reach support and continue to going up.
As you can see after falling by 83% (I'm not counting...
Looking at this chart from a simple perspective we see the key levels shown by the red and green arrow. We are being supported at the 680 level. If we lose this level and no longer support we are going to see 500.
If we can maintain this support and push past to 787-800 level and flip to support I think we will see 1000+ sats in the coming weeks/months. I am...
What an amazing run and it respected the channel on the way down.
Keeping in mind that everything is dependent on bitcoin price action.
Most of the oscillators are approaching oversold conditions.
This token doesn't seem to like being oversold on the RSI ever since it's bottom at 109 sats.
The MFI has been a better oscillator to read the local bottom...
OCEAN BTC 3 Day Chart
lower lows on T3-CC1 (while price is making hh)
lower lows on RSO (while price is making hh)
RSI is about to cross bearish
I will try to get in on the retest since I missed the beautiful SFP