I am very bullish on this one. If you bought with the buy4 signal, congrats, you are up 20% already. You can sell as the candle stick has hit resistance @ 0.35usdt. If the candle stick open and closes above the resistance, we can hold it. Based on the Fibnacci sequence, there may be a reversal at 0.4 usdt. Let's wait and watch to see what happens!
Do you agree?...
PERL has conquered the resistance zone $0.03-0.032, which has suppressed PERL's rally from September 2020 until now.
This can give PERL a boost to $0.055 and even $0.075 zone in early February.
However, there is still a possibility of PERL falling to $0.025 zone, so we should not buy too much PERL at this time.
👉Jan 31 : V3 Release
Hi my dear friends,
May God save you from illnesses and Failing of trades!
My mind says that we should keep our eyes on PERL/USDT.
It has the potential of growing up to 0.055 and probably more. Maybe this week or next weeks. but the break out is not so far.
We can invest just 5-7% of our portfolio for it and wait for flying. I think there is no need for stoploss...