TFUELBTC could retest 0.0000084 after the price created a double TOP on daily timeframe.
If the price will lose the current support, According to Plancton's strategy (check our Academy), we can set a nice order
Follow the Shrimp 🦐
Keep in mind.
🟣 Purple structure -> Monthly structure.
🔴 Red structure -> Weekly structure.
🔵 Blue structure -> Daily...
We are forming a symmetrical triangle that would be a sign of a continuation to test the ATH, if it breaks to the triangle's resistance with not insignificant volume. It need not return to test the breakout as support, though it could do so anyway.
Naturally, coming up to ATH will only result in a break into new ATHs if Bitcoin continues to extend its bull market....
Nice break through the 0.5 fib for $tfuel and candles above. Seems like ready to test and break the 0.382 as well! You could enter for a 5 to 7 % profit if it reaches 0.382 (1455 sat) and sell and wait if breaks higher, or hold and sell if it falls through 0.5 again
$TFUEL retesting the 0.5 fib level , after going under and over. With small alt season in play, and a positive test of 0,5 this could mean another good bounce from TFUEL. Conservative is entry after bounce (up from 1296), aggressive would be buy now or when touching the 0,5. Its also in support zone, just above 0,5. So multiple indicators.
Waiting for retest of fib 382, good entry coming up. The down movement seems to level out a bit, hopefully hovering above 382 then for leg up again. Let me know your thougts ! Still learning this TA stuff, difficult now with BTC playing round but $TFUEL was very strong last week , seems not moved by BTC , so feedback / comments are appreciated!
Showing a 1D UCTS Buy signal (usually strong) as its crossing/retesting ~700 sats level..
Looking for a potential R/S Flip as signal of continuation & volume if possible
~50% toward ATH
Let see how it goes.
We have a classic wycoff distribution pattern here... The next phase is going to be an upthrust after distribution, and even if that fails, it'll typically reach the around the height of the buying climax, a full 50%+ profit from here. And if it doesn't fail, then it could take this coin into markup and onto new heights. So I would suggest a trailing stop; and...