LSPD will reach 45$ before a fall back down to 35$. That's your time to buy before the stock tests new highs.
I'm bullish long term on Lightspeed LSPD.
They have no competitor in their niche and their product is an easy sell for businesses around the world.
In 10 years, I wouldn't be surprised Lightspeed is worth what Shopify is worth today.
Jan 22 - if bounce off $40.35 and uptrend, buy 100 shares and SL $38.36
Jan 29 - if breaks $43.73 previous high and uptrend, buy 80 shares and SL $40.35
Feb 7 - if tests record high $49.2, sell 100 to take profit
Feb 26 - leave 80 shares to play earning, and stop loss at $43.73
Assume no gap up/down and buy and sell price is valid:
1) If SL at 40.35, Loss $289
1. Hour chart retracement to $39-41 range short term ($40 is 0.5 level with tolerance of +/-1)
2. Reach $45 range quickly and may not even retrace here
3. Reach $50 range and expect to retrace to 0.5 lever from there
Strategy here is:
1. Buy dip at $40, anywhere between 39-40 price would be good
2. Buy breakout at $43-44 if it...
While this company may be a good long term investment, it is bearish in the short term. This ascending broadening wedge is bearish. The gist is that its likely going to breakdown here (unless something CRAZY happens). The white lines are broadening wedge, while the yellow line is the daily/4hr trend (which it has now just broke support), and will likely retest the...