- Gold looks to be forming a Bull flag pattern
- Characterised by two parallel descending trend-lines acting as support/resistance
- The previous structure resistance has already been retested as support with clear rejection at this level
- For this pattern to be completed/valid we would need to see a clear break through the upper trend-line acting as resistance
Price is bullish.
Price should hold above the 1250 zone in order to confirm the uptrend. Price may or may not make it there.
Looking for momentum candles that perforate the triangular trend zone at any given time.
Hi guys, as you know GOLD usually on interest rate hikes and december moods moves 50-100 per month. Already we do have bad payrolls, and another hike next week. So we recommend buy GOLD with reasonalble stop loss. SL 1233 TP 12 68
Good luck LADS
We have just finished the 4th wave and the 5th wave is upon us, I expect price to hit 1260, pullback a bit then go for the 1272 resistance to retest the long term trendline, this is the typical end game of a bearish bat pattern.
Thank you for your support and for sharing your ideas.
Please note that I am not a professional trader and these are my personal ideas only. The information contained in this presentation is solely for educational purposes and does not constitute investment advice. The risk of trading in securities markets can be substantial. You should carefully ...
My previous post was short for gold. But now I have redraw the chart and I see a Bull flag forming on 1h and 4, it's hard draw it right on tradingviews chart because my brokers 4h candle closes in different time. but if bull flag is right we may see Gold going up to 1260, maybe even today.
I got a potential bearish butterfly completion on a visible ascending channel. A candle break and close below the diagonal support and horizontal (green) zone will trigger a short/sell trade via CRT. Could we see market movement downwards? We will see.Trade with care.
- Gold looks to have formed a double bottom bullish continuation patter
- This pattern has formed at a previous resistance level that may have now turned support after being broken through
- The neckline of this pattern is indicated on the chart and is formed by a descending trend line connecting the two most recent highs of the pattern
1. Price ...
I will open buy after a pullback to key level $1240 if the price will show fake broke.
1. Uptrend on Daily chart
2. Near that level will be low risk
3. Potential profit in 4 times bigger R/R -1/4
This indicator uses machine learning (Artificial Intelligence) to solve a real human problem.
The artificial intelligence that operates this Supertrend was created by an algorithm that tests every single combination of input values across the entire chart history of an instrument for maximum profitability in real-time.
The Supertrend is one of the ...
Here I present to you my wave count on Gold.
Gold has been on a steady rise since August completing a full impulse wave cycle and now starting a corrective wave cycle.
The last NFP figure falling short at 155K instead of the forecast at 198K alongside with falling wage growth at 0.2% gave way to further upside for Gold. Also the end of the interest ...