A group of altcoins has reached rock-bottom twice now and they seem ready for a bull run. Good time to enter a position on coins listed in my Altcoin Index after doing your own research. Always use a stop loss, and good luck in your trading.
- Stoch Oversold
- RSI Oversold
- Bounced off long term ascending trendline going back to 2016
- Price sitting on 200 MA
- Price has retraced to golden ratio fib level 61.8
- Price currently under 21, 50 and 100 MA
NEM / USD Short-term price analysis
The XEM / USD pair has a bearish short-term trading outlook, with the cryptocurrency still trading well below its 200-period moving average on the four-hour time frame.
The four-hour time frame shows that the bearish breakout from neutral wedge pattern has reached its full downside projection, prompting a minor technical...
Well, since it became so cool to watch XEM in a pair with $ (Bitcoin can plow the whole picture, it is deceptive), then let's do some exercise.
Those moments that I have not found on other people's charts.
1. Catapult core release is expected at the turn of the 3/4Q of 2019. The market loves damn news (as if you can't buy without news, lol). Up! In addition, I...
NEM is gaining momentum ahead of its Catapult upgrade. The project has recently launched a development studio to help with strategy and backend development. According to the President of Nem Foundation Alex Tinsman, “NEM Studios will be focused on creating a more user-friendly network that is built with the end-user in mind”.
NEM / USD...
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard XEM Airlines flight #XEM/USD and #XEM/JPY with service to the Moon.
We expect the departure time at the airport will be almost on schedule at about a couple of day in the local time.
(It will come by at the beginning of the month July or to mid at the latest.)
If you need to leave your seat please return to your...
. NEM/Dollar is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
. The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic support.
. The RSI is at 56.
. There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support zone (0.0850 to 0.0630). if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and...
Buy: 0.09225000 - 0.08302500
Target 1: 0.10147500
Target 2: 0.11070000
Target 3: 0.12915000
Target 4: 0.16605000
Target 5: HOLD
Risk/Reward: 10% / HOLD
if XEM fail to breakout in next 24 H probably we will cancel this signal and wait for lower entry
About Trading With USD Pairs
Most of this Pairs...
Hello fellow traders,
not much to say, one may expect a target between 0.11 and 0.12 if the pennant plays out (blue paths), probably it's going a lot higher mid term if it breaks the ascending triangle (violet paths).
See the attached longterm projection of XEM which has been quite accurate for 1.5 months.
One may buy in now but I suggest to wait for another...
Price made a bullish move and has moved above the resistance line. It is now in between the support and resistance that have formed a channel formation in the past. We are expecting the price to make a bullish move towards the upper indicated blue line, that is acting as a resistance. Before that, another small bearish move to the support line can...
Looking at the price chart, we can see that the price has just made a third bounce off the line that has already acted as both support and as a resistance in the past. It already made a small bullish move, but we are expecting this bounce to go higher. More accurately, we are expecting the price to touch the upper indicated line, that is acting as a resistance...
Looking at the price movement, we can see that it make a bearish breakout below the area that has been active as both support and resistance in the past. We are now waiting for the price to touch this line from beneath. If we get a bearish bounce as a response after that, we consider it as a confirmation of a bearish breakout. In our minds, that means, that the...