Welcome to the PetaverseYou’ve heard of the Metaverse… well, now there’s one for your dog. Play-to-earn NFT game Dogami has just won $6m in funding in order to build a whole world just for pets.
- The game sits on the Tezos network, and plans to “establish the future of pet ownership 3.0.”
- Players can train and play with over 300 Dogami breeds, and earn #DOGA tokens which you can use to buy your pets cute outfits, collect badges, or build new breeds.
- Ubisoft, Animoca Brands, and Sandbox’s co-founders participated in the pre-seed fundraising round, among others.
Green is the new blackTezos is getting tapped for its environmental talent by game publisher Ubisoft, and prices reap the rewards.
- Its native token soared 36.55% on Tuesday to recover all of its December losses, seeing its transaction volume and protocol revenue spike to their highest levels this year.
- Ubisoft has chosen Tezos to help the platform become the first major game publisher to embrace the world of NFTs.
- It chose Tezos because of its “limited carbon footprint”. The blockchain has recorded a 70% increase in its energy efficiency this year, and people are paying attention.
Tezos takes the market by stormThe Tezos token is making mad moves after seeing developer activity hit a record high.
- It jumped 20% on Monday following a record day of developer activity on the network that saw 9,635 contracts deployed, which is an important measure of growth and adoption rate.
- Tezos is a market leader in security tokens, and allows the tokenization of a bunch of asset types (think stocks, bonds, etc) that are usually traded off-chain.
- It launched a new upgrade in August that attracted more developers, but it hasn’t had a great month overall, losing 27% in November before yesterday’s bounce.
The Creative Exchange / Unsplash