Zilliqa (ZILBTC) is getting ready for another round of green.
Here I am mapping 90%+ for the next bullish jump.
We have all the classic bullish signals coming from this chart but the main one to look at is the MA200 black line...
Above this level, strong bullish action can always take place.
Zilliqa looking for a trend reversal.
What are the indicators signaling:
Buy on 2h timeframe
Buy on 7h timeframe
Buy on the daily timeframe
If you are interested to test some amazing BUY and SELL INDICATORS, which give the signal at the beginning of the candle, not at the end of it, just leave me a message.
We predicted a bullish move would take place on the ZILBTC altcoin trading pair based on the signals coming from the chart.
We read the chart...
By "we" I mean "I"... Me and You (US)...
And this Technical Analysis (TA) tool, tends to produce amazing results.
If you are looking to read the future without a crystal ball...
Open Trading View and search for...
I personally think that it's a good time to buy Zilliqa because there is a big chance that it's going to grow soon. There is a very good update coming in 2 days which will improve Zilliqa a lot. Even if I'm not right - Zilliqa is a very good investment.
It seems to be a good selling opportunity on ZIL / BTC.
This pair has been moving in a downward channel for more than three months.
The price is close to the upper channel's frontier, plus there is a clear horizontal resistance.
The downward trend reserve is about 20 per cent, to the middle of the descending channel.
Good risk/reward ratio.
You should wait for...
As you can see from the chart, ZIL/BTC has been retracing since its massive rally in May-June. Until now, prices have been trading just below the 200 EMA for all of September.
Here we are looking at the daily time frame for ZIL/BTC on Binance. Over the last couple days, we can see increased volume on ZIL/BTC. Also, prices are now trading above the 50, 100, and...
As u can see there is a huuuuge bull flag + giant cup and handle is forming... Worth to watch with new week coming in two days. Already 3x stophunted in descending channel (will break up) - 3x lower lows. Should we wait for the 4th...
We can see a clear rejection on a long term resistance line, a head and shoulders formation just completed on the daily and we lost the support at 169 and the 100 EMA. Don't forget the long term trend is down and it looks like we are going at least to test the 200 EMA which from my experience rarely holds strong downward pressure. I opened my short at 180 with 5x...
Please feel free to share your view on this pair down below in the comment section. I'm more than happy to be challenged and have an interaction on this idea.
Also make sure to leave a like as it helps me out a lot!
- Falling wedge = bullish
- Breakout on the daily