In here we have third wave elongation and Because the fourth wave passes through the fibo (38.2) surface, the fifth wave is less likely to form
We are making an ABC and i think AB completed And we are in third to fourth micro wave of C
And Due to Indicator we can say we are ready to change this downtrend and ready to start ABC of Fourth wave
As you see on chart
We had the third wave elongation and that we had noticed from the second correction wave
And because of third wave elongation , We expect the Fourth Wave to do no more
Tp is shown on chart you can take position after break and pullback and wait to make sure is not fake breakout and pullback then you can take long position and...
At first we are thank all of you for supporting us with liking , following and ...
We think we are ready to go up and reach the target be careful that we are going up but if we break each resistence we are taking our stop loss up up up
Tomorrow or until 3 days later we are going up
This is our prediction
Be aware of take profit
DONT FORGET STOP...
Thank you guys for suppoting and following and liking us , continue it
According to our analysis, we are still in the uptrend and the price will probably go above $ 10200, we may have a slight decrease or fluctuation but we think we will finally break level 10200 and move up in the next 4 days.
We are so appreciate all of you for supporting and liking us
We need your energy with liking and sharing and supporting us
As you can see in chart it can makes Rising wedge or ready tu complete Y wave and make new I wave
We are waiting to watch whats will happen
We can say we're close to a big jump
We are more likely to rise in price
First i wanna thank all of you for liking us , sharing us , and supporting us continue it guys :D
Contrary to what I saw many analyser told ready for downfall
I think we can have First Wave Elongation we agreed first rules of it and if we comes down from first yellow line we can say we can complete first wave elongation but its not 100% , we should...
At first support us guys , share us , like us , and follow us
We are in upward channel
I think about 4 to 8 hours later we can say first wave of 5 is completed or not
I think market can go to $ 9600 after that pullback to $9200 or 9300
You must watch this before chart to understand what can happen in...