Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Russell 2000, U.S. Dollar Index, Bitcoin Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
We've seen this type of move before. see chart
Golden cross ahead
^ What do you think?
Long on Mon Open. Decided to hold off on OXY b/c of the recent acquisition fail and am longing CXO instead which is also in the oil and gas industry & undervalued based on my fundamental analysis.
I think so. Longing on Friday open about 75% of my position. Will buy the other 25% whether it heads down or up within the next couple months.