Long term uptrend on this pair EURGBP. I want this pair to hit support and retrace with 61,8% fib retracement. I need to wait for this setup. Another possible outcome is a counce on daily support and 50% fib retracement to the upside.
This pair fucked me over when I went for a short on breakout. It lost it bears and took out my SL. This time it has setup for a nice bounce from trendline and it also fits with 61,8 fib. Going with the trend again. Good luck.
USDCAD is setting up for a entry. As expected a correction has happend after the massive rally we have had the last weeks. And as always I'm trading the trend. Therefore I will go long when it hits support in order to go long to 1.5000. My short is very tight because if it breaks support we could possibly start a downtrend. Good risk to reward, and good money...
Posting this analysis of the norwegian stock Aker Solutions ASA. I do not trade stocks, but in Norway a competition is starting tomorrow regarding Norwegian stocks. Therefore I will try to earn some money by trading stocks for the first time in many years. As usual my strategy is the same as usual, following the trend.
I'm short on this pair since we have broken...
Hello chaps. This pair has rapidly fallen like a gravestone towards southern locations. I would like to jump this train to hell if the setup is right. For the time beeing we have seen a lot of bearish pressure and som correction could be coming soon.
I would like to see the level 163.985 cleared and the 200 SMA to be broken in order to add risk to this...
Another perfect setup almost ready to fly. This pair has been in a correlation for a long time and it got rejected at 2.1000. This a wonderful trending pair which I will wait for to breakout to the upside.
Let the waiting game begin.
This isn't a perfect setup, but i will trty it anyway. The daily candle is now closing above the 1.55547 level which has been acting as major resistance. The pair has previously been rejected a numbered of times and the last week created a small consolidation.
As always, keep it simple!
- Above 200 SMA on the daily and weekly
- Daily candle broke the major...
My long position hit tp a resistance, therefor i will try a quick scalp from resistance down to support. I will pull out of this trade if the 4hr candle closes above the resistance, which will indicate bullish strength.
Hello fellas. This pair is currently on its way out of the five month long consolidation period. Long term bias is bearish. The only thing I will wait for now is a break and close below the support line, followed by a pullback in case its a fake breakout. If it still holds i will short this pair.
I'm expecting a big drop if it breaks, lets start the waiting...
The double top formation as i previous posted is already in great profit with a lot of bearish momentum. I will compound to this downtrend when the daily candle closes below the acending trendline. I will go into a 4hr to catch a pullback for a better entry on sunday og monday morning.