In my opinion do not rush to enter the buy. price probably will reject from this level however the current momentum is still bearish. Wait until price shows the bearish are slowing down and bulls are ready to bring the price up.
My bias on this pair is price will drop. however the risk i take is lower than normal as overall trend is still in an uptrend. But based on the price action on the most recent data, i see a potential drop on this pair.
i think CAD/CHF will start a new downtrend again in next few week as if we see daily timeframe, the trend of this is bearish. what i expecting is after these 3 strong rejection from the bears, we will expect a downtrend structure pretty soon.
From my analysis currently CAD overall is on an uptrend. we should wait and see whether this level able to hold or not. Dont rush to enter because it has a huge rejection after hitting the resistance level. there is quite high probability that this level will not hold from the current bearish pressure. however if it does hold, then it is good to buy at least to...
I am seeing a good potential short play for AUD/CAD for next week. I am waiting price to retest the resistance level and will anticipate to see few 4 hours of rejection candle or the decrease of the bulls momentum to enter a short trade.
Price has been a short downtrend, and currently price are moving in a range. When candles are showing rejection at the top of the range, i entered a short at the liquidity wick of the next few candles, expecting price to retest the low of the range and further down
My analysis for EUR/GBP is that EUR/GBP has broken the uptrend followed by a strong bearish momentum, and price starting to show a lower high with a lower low. This shows there is high probability that price will drop further. I expect price will continue to drop to the target as shown as the picture.