There's an uptrend for 14 days. However, $5656 is a daily support (previously resistance) and broken but not re-tested. There's no 100% probability of this pattern but still there's a high probability that broken levels are tested at least once before the move. In case this trend breaks, Bitcoin can test $5656 or even go lower.
I am going to update this post accordingly.
I see that the correction of Gold is almost done. I have decided to go long. My stop is not very wide but I can still move it a little bit. I'm planning to add more once descending residence broken.
Looks like this is going to be a swing trade. I'm going to update this post accordingly
PS. This is not financial advice.
I see a scalp trade opportunity. This is going to be 1:2.5 RRR quick trade. I have 12 tick stop. Actually I am not trading futures so often. But I will give it a try
This is not financial advice
Here i see that AUDJPY does not have enough support to hold the price. I'm planning to enter short with 1:2 risk to reward. I'm going to update this post accordingly.
I have entered short. I have changed the stop level as there's a strong resistance. So I have moved my stop a bit above the resistance line.
SL: 80.340 - 47 pips
TP: 78.915 -...
EURUSD seems to have untested levels. I don't have a trade plan yet but planning to go long as soon as day starts with a proper risk management. I'm going to update this post accordingly.
FYI: 1.1221 is a strong support
And here's the daily chart:
I know this is risky one. I'll give it a try!
This is not financial...
I'm not going to enter this trade until i see breakout of the support line. After breakout, i will wait for the pullback and will go short after i see the price-action.
This is a 1:3 risk-reward setup which means a bit risky one. I'm going to risk 2% of my account balance for this trade. There are some strong supports. I may close and re-enter but not sure...
Here's my quick scalp setup. EURAUD restested my level two times already. I have decided to go short.
This is 1:1.5 setup and I'm not planning to move my SL. Either stop or profit.
This is not financial advice.
I see a divergence in XAUUSD chart. I have not decided to trade this yet. I will wait for the price action and the momentum. I believe that there will be a huge decline.
PS: This is not financial advice
Here you can see a clean divergence. We can also see that price could not reach top of the trend. Here's my setup:
I will wait for the break-out and a re-test. After i see a high fractal, i'm going to enter short. There are 3 profit points for me and I'm not planning to trail my stop.
PS: This is not financial advice.
You can see that EURUSD respects this daily down trend. I know this trend already tested a few times but I still think there's more to go.
This is how i have planned my 1:2 risk to reward trade:
First of all; EURUSD just crossed the middle of the trend. We can expect a pullback to the middle support line. If i go short from here, my risk to reward will be 1:1....
I'm not feeling that much confident with this trade that's why I'm planning to risk only 1% of my account. I'm going to trade WTI in CFD. I will then add more lots if i see price goes in my direction.
The problem is; USDWTI closed the final bar below my support
Disclaimer: Not a financial advice.
I see some rejection from resistance level and closed below the area. There are also untested targets below. I believe DAX is going down to test support zones.
I'm planning to use multiple entries. I will; short at the beginning; add if the price goes up little bit more and add if i see a close below 11608. This is 1:4 short setup so stop is very tight. If stopped...
I know this trade looks a bit risky and less profitable as the risk-reward ratio doesn't seem great. However, if you manage your risk, this shouldn't be a problem. Market is volatile and I have seen some short opportunity for XAUUSD
Here's how I'm planning to trade this setup. I will enter 2 short sells at the same time. Stops will be the same. After I hit TP1,...
You can see my multiple profit points on the chart for #BTTUSDT . My position's average is 0.0009797. Of course there's volatility factor. I'm going to average my positions in case this trade goes against me.
This is not financial advice.
I'm adding more to my existing long. This one has 1:5 risk to reward ratio. I'm planning to cover half of my position at 1.13850
Disclaimer: This is not financial advice. Trade at your own risk