The global decline in US Dollar had been going on since the 80s of the last century. The 21st century began with the growth of the dollar against other currencies. DXY dollar index peaked at 120 in July 2001. The next global decline began since July 2001, which ended at 71 in 2008. The dollar index began to grow since May 2011, which continued until the first...
- 5-th wave finished. HIGH 7900.
- 5-th wave's trend line and channel broken down
- Last week candle was bearish
- Wave A finished. LOW 5400 (50% of 5-th wave).
- Wave B resistance 6650 (50% of wave A).
- corrective wave C target 4200. (100% of wave A)