Been trying to follow this XRP pump since it happened earlier this month.
Waiting for price to show signs of Bullish momentum.
Have actually gotten stopped out like twice this week on the trade.
Lets see what happens.
Sell Trade Continuation from earlier this week.
Last week we saw huge impulsive move to the upside, followed by the same move on the drop.
Was able to catch 185 pips in 3 days, exited trade.
Looking to see if I can catch another entry for a small intraday trade.
Gold has obviously been grabbing liquidity all week and making people believe it is time to sell. Not yet buddy.
Looking for a good re entry around this zone level. Yesterday was able to catch almost 100 pips and got out.
Gold has also been moving 100s of pips this week in both directions which is an indication that there is indecision but more importantly...
Overall trend is hella bullish of course. We are looking for a counter trend trade on this pair right now. We have approached a level that hasn't been broken yet and it looks like a potential Double Top on the HTF.
LTF is showing us all the dojo rejecting from this area.
Got stopped out yesterday looking for buys. Hella manipulation I got stuck in. Price is a nice zone where we rallied for 300+ pips a couple weeks ago.
Looking to see if the market is going to have another cycle like that this week & see if we can capitalize!
HTF looks like potential W pattern is forming!
So Sunday Market Open we saw price gap up a couple hundreds pips to the upside. Came back down & retraced back toward market open price around 1660ish and made another bullish rally until 1690 or so. Gold seems to not be slowly down so keeping up with the trend.
InTrAdAy Trade: Only entering this trade if my floor remains unbroken and holds as support level....
I missed this trade however have actually have it marked since I had my USDCAD marked.
I am in a UCAD sell for 2 weeks as OIL tends to be an inverse correlation.
I got stopped out originally and never followed the trade to enter.
Price is HELLA bullish and don't see it slowing down yet.
I am more importantly waiting to see how price will react in the blue...
AUDUSD LONG POTENTIAL 50-75 PIPS
Respecting Weekly Support/Demand Zone
2nd Bounce off Zone, 1st last week
Looking for potential technical boost toward upside or potential fundamentals will push higher with AUD employment numbers later