Still awaiting a further break.
Several days of uptrend but has been rejected plenty of times from this level.
Still worth watching for a kick above previous resistance.
As always not financial advice.
Just my thoughts and TA
Origin Protocol is currently looking good to break 106 days of resistance.
Whilst it is quite pumped on the daily already, holding above previous resistance may flip OGN to bullish and see some solid gains.
Largely affected by BTC's behaviour over the coming hours/days but worth keeping an eye on it.
-(3 hrs until candle close -at time of writing)
As we know,...
Seems there is an even split of Haters V's HODLr's and the news is rife with posts both shilling and warning investors.
Consider the factors and decide on your own.
Playing the charts alone and removing yourself from the news, it actually looks very promising.
If this were a different project the signs are there for an incoming pump.
Whether you believe...
Always looking for opportunities when the markets are so bullish and this is worth keeping an eye on.
Although Power Ledger has seen gains since it's March low it hasn't seen the % gains of other projects.
(Could be good reasoning as to why- so always DYOR!)
Chart wise though if it breaks this upcoming level we could see significant gains in the coming...
ADA now retracing towards resistance.
Potential entry zone approaching.
Breakout entry looks dangerous but a supported entry may be a good play here with high targets set.
As always not financial advice,
Just my thoughts and TA.
The next few hours should give us a better indication of direction.
Support trends about to meet retrace could cause a nice little kick up towards ATH's again.
A loss of support would lead me to think we will revisit 30K.
As always, not financial advice,
just my thoughts and TA.
Still looking for further gains on INJ.
Chance for breakout in the next few hours.
Potential entry on Break/Retest but my thoughts are if this goes, it'll go quick.
Possible rejection and slow drift towards lower support but I don't think we will get the $5 entry we'd like.
Next few hours will be telling.
As always not financial advice,
Just my thoughts...
Watching RSR for a potential entry option.
Approaching a pivotal point over the next 48 hrs as resistance and support meet.
It will force us one way or the other.
The continued bullish sentiment has me leaning for a break up but it's quite 50/50 due to 100% gains already in the last 14 days.
An entry here would be high risk.
Sol might be one to watch in the coming days.
With Social media influencer's/spruikers jumping on the SOL bandwagon after it's previous pump is it now headed for a crash from a double top or will the inverse H&S play out for 15%+ gains?
I'm watching this one closely over the next few hours to try and get an indication of where it's going.
Solid project with...
2 ideas for the next few hours-
Rejection and retest of low - or
Breakout and create a second inverse shoulder.
Largely depends on what BTC does at this point but we should have our answer within the next few hrs.
As always not financial advice, just my thoughts and TA
The next few hours will prove important to indicate market sentiment.
A rejection and subsequent loss of support may retest previous low however a break above or break/retest may confirm the recovery and send us quickly north again.
BTC chart looking similar and will kickstart the trend here when it begins to move in either direction.
As always, not financial...
The next few hours will prove important to indicate BTC's next move.
Rejection and subsequent loss of support may send us back to retest 30k.
Break above, should solidify the recovery and send PA North but possibly remain in zone over the next few days.
As always, not financial advice, just my thoughts and TA.
ADA in recovery mode- anticipating a rejection shortly.
Would love an entry at indicated price but it might be optimistic.
I think there would be many on the sidelines, too scared to sell while the Sharks are looking for the opportunistic buy/sells over the next few days.
Could easily recover without the need to dip further but personally I think we may at...
VET on sale today! Or Trap?
Bullish for VET this year but looking for the best possible entry.
We are potentially only mid shakeout right now so caution advised on all entries-
Fortune favours the brave, but be calculated as the brave also get Rekd.
(I was late posting so the temp recovery has already affected entry)
I'd like to see it drift back down to...
Slightly bearish but as retrace meets support we may see an influx of panic buyers afraid to miss the boat.
I'd be wary of a bullish entry point in all markets at present as we are yet to see a decent correction.
In saying that, you could ride the sidelines for months waiting for it and be very sad in 2022...
A lot of long term bullish sentiment on ADA and...
XRP continue's to track sideways but we should see some serious movement in the next 24 hrs.
It still looks primed to move north again but keep an eye out for a rejection and subsequent loss of support for some cheaper entries.
RSI and MACD are still a little high but the market is doing strange things at the moment.
30% seems feasible in this market if we...
Watching BAT closely for the next few days. Could be a pump not to be missed.
Some positive press this week has highlighted this project again and with the long term resistance potentially about to break we could see some excellent gains over the coming days.
Last time we broke this level we ran for about 50% gains but prior to that the .2830 has long been the...
Another high risk trade due to previous pump but may prove rewarding.
I'm a bit late posting- Break has now occurred.
Potential Entry if Break retested.
As always, not financial advice, just some quick TA.
Caution advised on this one- Don't get rekd.