Market Capitalisation $25,557,909
Shares Issued 482,224,695
The Top 20 Shareholders of TTI hold 62.57% of shares on issue.
Revenue up 19%
▪ EBITDA up 344%
▪ EBIT up 109%
▪ NPAT up 98%
▪ Group has continued trading in all states throughout COVID
▪ Order book strong
▪ Significant improvement on prior period result
▪ Net Debt: $9.8m
Shares Issued 512,045,988
Market Capitalisation $40,963,679
Veris Limited Q3 FY2021 Update
• Group quarterly revenue of $24.14 million, up 6.4% on prior period in FY20
• Group EBITDA of $1.8 million, up 211% on prior period in FY20
• Strongly supported capital raising delivered strengthened balance sheet and diversified
Key biosensor components of Archer’s lab-on-a-chip device miniaturised to nanosize chip formats, a requirement for successful biochip development.
• Archer team grows, introducing world-class expertise and capabilities spanning
nanotechnology, advanced materials, and molecular biology.
• The Company is utilising over $150 million of sophisticated chip building...
Recently raising $6m from its shareholders to found further acquistions. It presents a unique case, given that it seeks to consolidate a fragmented market of small family lawyer businesses with its business model.
Likely to be taken over.
HWK has lithium mines in the USA as well as gold deposits. Lithium ETF AMEX:LIT has been bullish and will continue under a green revolution being undertaken to tackle climate change. At $45m HWK is relatively cheap to peers such as SYA whom are also located near Tesla Gigafactories. HWK target is a market cap of $100m at least. Catalyst could propel above this...