BTC has closed near support bottom . It show the optimism is still negative . Now shold come move UP but if candle will not be strong and BIG ( engulf or somethink like this ) BTC will continue down
we can use move up to open sell
As you can see our e few days analysis absolutely great , now is very important if he support will hold price or will be broken . In case will be broken , it will cal for next move down (hold short) If you wait to openy any trade , we have two scenario
1) support will be broken daily will close below - comes smol move UP and we can open sell (wait our upate...
Now the situation is not so simple , but we must to wait to move down to supports and signal ,or for closing above rezistence strongly, it will be signal to move higher level .
Break out from consolidation and closing any dirrection will show next move
Now could be come move down , it is not for sell . BTC could test support only in case will be support missed and H4 close below it call for next move down , will be possible sell move UP
In case come move UP and this move will close above Rezistance H1- H4 better , it will call for next move UP
BTC after stronger movement up, in corrective motion. The two 7000 and 6750 levels could stop this motion down if it is not strong and sharp. In the event that BTC will continue to strengthen it could get out of the negative band. Only closing below 6000 will be a signal for further weakness !!!!!!!
If you are trader on smol TF , there is not reason for LONG now . In case come move UP , and you need to open trade right strategy is sell on higher level . Remember only closing above rezistance could call for next move UP to next rezistance , but still short higher level will be the right strategy .
In case sentiment will change and BTC will want to turn , we...
ETH near stonger support area . Now for long we nedd to be DAILY candle close strongly bullish. In case the closing will be weak , or red candle again , each move up will be chance to sell
If you trade smol TF M30 or lower , use move UP to open sell under condition that the move UP will not be strong a closing of candle will be weak below hourly rezistance...
STRAT great coin , now on stronger support , we start to buy in case the support will hold longer time 2 days or more if come consolidation , or if come strong bull signal to bigger move UP
YOU CAN CHECKUP OUR OUTLOOK to STRAT at account PCHARTSS , just the best for you
Hi friends , As you can see LTC still down as we recomended a few days ago like PCHARTSS . Now is LTC before important bottom , in case will be broken comes move UP , but if will have not power to close above rezistance strongly , it should be go on still down . We will update it on twitter for you often
Dear friends a few days ago we publish like PCHARTSS dont buy dont sell XRP but wait lower level for very chip XRP . We are still waiting and we expect the XRP could by reach level 0.35-0.20-012 USD . The reason is simple . XRP want to use banks and other financial institution , but tehy will want XRP very chip to buy . To start buy slowly 0.35 or lower it...
Dears We start publish BlackHenInvest (past acocount PCHARTSS) Who loved our outlook under PCHARTSS coud to join in next time BlackHenInvest . We will prepar for you the best outlook for your profit here or our twitter with more updates.
Now BTC reached about our past analysis published on twitter important point .Wait for signal of Daily TF to turn sentiment is...