EurGbp is at a critacal point in price. While it is on a downtrend and respecting the trendline resistance, it is also retesting a critical resistance zone .865 ... if this zone holds we could see an equal movement from the doubletop of about 500 pips.
daily downtrend has been exhausting after a push and is currently nearing a trend resistance level. Here i believe that price will start another push to the downside after the very big bearish engulfind candle last week.
#gbpnzd is currrently sitting near a weekly resistance of 1.94516 and is retesting the area. It had a clean break to the downside, is retesting, and if the ceiling holds, could mean months of bearish momentum. With the setup that i have made, it is about a 300 pip risk before the Stop loss and a 2,250 pip gain down to the previous low of 1.68607. I think if you...
gbpjpy is trending down inside a beautifully respected parallel channel. i'm expecting this trend to continue with the weak sterling and continue to the bottom half of the channel. finding suppoot around the 1.36 levels
NZDcad has been in the process of completign the head and shoulders pattern for quite some time and i believe it is ready to make its drop. current price should hit its head and then fall down to .895 levels and below.
this pair is about to go on a run down to around 1.03 levels. there is a nice double top pattern that sets its up nicely along with a highly respected down trend resistance that has continued to hold. i would go short now, it should bounce off of a close support here within the next couple of days, but continue its downward momentum for the coming weeks.
EurGBP has made a nice double top and is currently catching some buyers at the base. Im expecting this pair to breakthrough the neckline, retest the new ceiling and then drop to lows near .84 to complete the pattern. The real watch will be to see whether it will consolidate around its current levels, or immediately make the breakdown because of the strong bears.
Third bounce on support coming up. Looks as though it is going to break out of short term resistance, then i would like it to retouch bottom support and show a bullish candle before going longer on this pair.
i see audnzd dropping down from its current price, retesting a new resistance and then continuing its trend to the downside... confirmation for me will be if the current candle has a large bearish close and then continuation to the next level and potentially further.