Dear Traders and Investors,
UTK has been in accumulation for a while, now it's trying to break the structure.
There are two options: An additional relow or break and retest.
I reccommend to open a position after the retest.
Potential short term gains around 30%
Do your own researh. #NotFinancialAdvise
What Is Utrust (UTK)?
Utrust (UTK) was designed to provide...
Solana is in the bottom of an ascending channel. If it reach the tops, it can bring the price of SOL much higher.
RSI broke the downtrend in TF 4 hrs.
My entry price: $225 USD
SOL/USD Tp1: $260 USD
SOL/USD Tp2: $290 USD.
Use your own Risk/Reward Ratio.
What Is Solana (SOL)?
Solana is a highly functional open source project that banks on blockchain technology’s...
Flamingo is a decentralized finance (DeFi) platform based on the Neo blockchain and the Poly Network interoperability protocol. It combines several DeFi applications into a single ecosystem: a cross-blockchain asset gateway (wrapper), an on-blockchain liquidity pool (swap), a blockchain asset vault, a perpetual contract trading platform (perp) and a decentralized...
Probably one of the best cup & handle patters that I've ever seen. $REEF still need to break the downtrend RSI and turn the TTM in dark purple.
The microview of the market is bullish, and it's important to remain like that if we want to see a breakup of this asset.
Also fundamentals are great.
Enter after the retest of the resistance (new support)....
Hi dear traders,
This is my setup for Lina. After such accumulation I expect that Lina goes up.
RR & TP: 1:3
Use your own risk management. Everything can change according the behaviour of BTC.
SQM (Sociedad Química y Minera) it's a stock of an emergin market, Chile.
It has really good chances to go up and probably break up the resistance after weeks of accumulation.
RSI shows that there is a hughe chances to go up too. Let's see.
RR: 1:5 - 1:7
Hi dear traders. In this 4hr chart we can see that HNT has been on a big accumulation phase. That means that (maybe) soon we will see a breakout of the resistance and go UP.
Entry Point: After the breakout wait until the price come back and bounce from the key level.
I think we are just in a bull trap. BTC made a false break out of the downtrend channel. I will wait until a confirmation of a new entry. This new entry might be arround $46.000. At least should bounce from that level. If it break it down, next key level should be arround $42.000 - $40.000.
Hi dear traders! In the 4 hr chart, you can see my prediction about the price of ETH. I'm expecting to see a confirmation of a bullish flag very similar to the last bulish flag.
How much room does it have to run? The theory said that shoud be similar to the vertical measure of the base of the ascending triangle.
I'll wait to buy until it touch the support line,...
Hi again. AVAX still waiting for the break out of the channel. Right now is fighting against the resistance of EMA 50' in 1hr chart. I'll wait until the consolidation candle of the break out.
Also I'm feeling a little adventurous, so my selling point will be where the last RSI find the over bought point, that means close to 58 USD.
I'm hearing your comments and...