Currently looking at FIBs to provide support with .5 fib being a hard point of support as it nearest the trend line we established before the huge rally.
Will remain bearish until we break above $8,500, staying hedged and looking for a short opportunity when approaching newly formed resistance which at this case I see as $8,000
Currently holding on to the local trend support, if this one goes down we could see a big sell off due to a high amounts of longs entered at this price point.
Daily TK cross may happen under the cloud a really bearish signal.
Most bullish case is bouncing here and breaking the resistance to make a new high, if entering at this level make sure to set a stop loss...
Currently a hidden bull div on the daily for TRX, looking for it to bounce here and do a retrace of its move. Taking profits and setting stop losses at the resistance levels as we come up. Stop loss on support breaks.
Looking for BTC within the week to exhaust its bull in topping off at range of $7700 - $8000. A proper retest for this move up would be around $7000 - $6800 range, from which point we would need to bounce hard and for new highs above $8000 for me to go bullish.
Following the CME pattern, we are mostly likely to top off and half another bearish month, in which it...
EOS/BTC has failed to go above its long term bull trend, and is now showing multiple weaknesses, including a daily bear diversion. Looking for a retrace for at least the next fib from a daily perspective.
BTC/USD Daily currently aligning fairly well to test $5,000 in early July.
This test is very important and could lead to an overall market rebound, currently only buying if early July bottom will be at $5,000 if we are at a higher price point I expect a lower low than $5,000 in the following months.
BCH/BTC has hit a fib target from its last big rally. Multiple time frames including daily are very over bought. Expecting a retrace and then a decision on whether to push further or retrace to a lower support.
Current trend line is very parabolic and with enough sell pressure I do not expect it to be a form of support. Previous top is looking like a nice point...
XVG after their recent announcement has been sold off to oblivion creating a proper shit coin chart.
A sell off like this usually leads to the retest of the bottom, I expect it to come test the .5 fib again before deciding if its going to continue staying in its new daily bullish trend or reset and test a lower support level.
NEO/USD finally passed the 0.2 fib on the daily after a hard bleed.
It need to continue to hold this level to reset momentum for the next push upwards.
A push all the way to the kijun sets up a nice short play for a retrace.
If we see no more bullish momentum I still believe NEO is going to $20 to have a full market reset.
XRP/USD has broken it's down trend and it currently holding above the 0.2 fib.
There is not much momentum left on the daily to push higher, but if it continues to stay in this fib level, I could see it taking a shot at pushing towards the daily kijun.
ETH/USD after suffering a long non stop bleeding has bounced nicely of the mid $300 area.
Currently staying above the 0.2 fib, would like to see it consolidate above $500 and go for another push to a higher fib level or the kijun on the daily.
BTC/USD has been consolidating in the 8,000-8,400 range for some time now.
With stacked resistances above $8,400 it is a good sign that it is still this high up, giving it a chance to make a push to break above the resistances.
Currently looking at important levels of $8,500 and $7,500 as main area of resistance and support.
ADA/BTC currently in the 12H cloud trying to move forward. Upon reaching the other edge of the cloud I expect a retrace to either a fib or a trend line. Most of the higher time frames are topped off and need a pullback.
We'll see if the lower time frames have momentum left to push the other edge. This could lead for a nice short play on futures for a small %...
BTC/USD is currently consolidating after a wild short squeeze, currently I see it doing one of two things.
1) Retest the log scale down trend starting at $20,000 till now. This is a a strong resistance point as there are multiple other resistances including daily 50 MA and daily kijun in the area.
2) Retrace to .5 fib of the entire pump in order to either...