If it breaks R1 then go long with the target of the trend line.
If It does not break R1 or makes an Evening star or hammer candlestick pattern then go short with the target of the trend line, It will make double top pattern
BankNifty trailing between the support and resistance, In rsi it's respecting the support and resistance levels. Fibonacci is at 38.20 which means either it will retrace back or go with the trend.
There can be different possibilities tomorrow that are
1.If it breaks the S2, then go for short target at S3
2. If it opens higher than S1 than go long target at R1...
Bank nifty @ support level, there is no way It can break support.
HDFC Q3 result declared in which the company has shown significant growth.
In RSI BankNifty is 42 which means it is in the undersold zone.
1. Whenever it touches the resistance it tumbles down back to the support
2. Same in RSI, Whenever It touches the resistance zone it comes down.
3. It's respecting the trend line from 2016.
There is no way you can short Castrol, But here what you can do!
1. Wait for the stock to come down to support level ie. near 77rs, Wait for the...
1. Close to breakout ie. R1
2. Breakout in RSI
3. EMA bullish Cross about to happen
1. P/B ratio is low
2. Dividend Yield is good compares to peers
3. YOY Quarterly profit is Higher then peers
4. Compounded sales growth is increasing
5. Promoters' shareholding is 63.67%
6. Reserves is...