just another idea from HSRBTC on Binance.
HSR is going to launch the Main chain in production mode on 31th January as latest.
At 15th February theyre going to launch the HCash Main Chain.
The CEO will speak at the Bitcoin Conference as one of the main KeyNote Speaker if my informations are correct.
So this is a fully driven by the news as...
BCC is very bullish right now.
No wonder, if we compare this Chart to the actual Situation out there. We will have two Camps and one camp is the BCC-Camp.
Lets see what happens tomorrow with this BCC to have a clearer and deeper insight as for now. We are in the mid of a movement, so i dont want to decide for myself what happens next. Things can change to...
Verge could give us some good Gains if this Setup will remain
Its a clear picture and actually everything seems like a clear guide to go "long" on Verge ... but be careful like everytime in our cryptospace - who knows anything...
Here are my Entrys & Targets for this Setup:
confirmed Entry: min. 0,00000098
(Price: 0.00000096 + 3% (for confirmation))
As we can see, Stratis looks undecided. Unfortanely, there are strong Signals for a probable bearish Prediction.
If we breakdown through the support, the Ground could be near really fast
1. RSI is falling and loosing Strength
2. OBV is falling and loosing Volume
3. EMA(hidden) is above Stratis
I will stay away from Stratis and concentrate on...
After the XVC-Runs, the Chart shows us a bearish flag...BUT it seems that theres a possible reversal nearly in front of us
We are already above the Bottom again. If we break through the first bearish flag lvl, we could see a short sprint to the resistance / bullish confirmation line.
Our Goal is to get this confirmation. As i always say, let the market confirm...
Symetrical Triangle gives us room for interpreting.
Possible Breakout / Down upcoming.
In case of a breakout, heres my Idea:
-> It's 3% above the drawn Entry-Zone and it's recommended to wait for the Confirmation after an upcoming
If confirmation happened, our Sell-Price is:
0.00035158, 62,58% Profit
Lets see where it goes.
Good luck to us.
If we break through the Resistance-Level, we better wait for confirmation and place our buy Order @ about 0.00000606 (3% above the Resistance-Lvl).
Target 1 is: 0.00000682, about 12,42% from our entry
Target 2 is: 0.00000875, about 41,72% from our entry
Lets see where it goes.
Good Luck to us.