EURGBP could potentially give a push back down into bottom zone. But with a break and close above previous swing high and liquidity zone, expect price to push higher. Understanding both bullish and bearish potential is important...
Watching this supply level for potential shorts. Would like to see bearish price rejection to look to take price back down to 1.8500 for my sweet spot target. With a close above this zone, it invalidates the sell. Waiting for daily candle to close would be safe...
Price pulled up and created a new possible lower high while also rejecting from key 61.8 fib retracement.
As of now price will need to break or bounce from 145.00 support.
A break below could lead price towards 144.00- 143.00 support region.
A bounce from 145.00 support would need to see price break above descending trend line in order for...
USDCAD is showing signs of bullish continuation & we'll start looking for signs of a reversal around 1.3380 - 1.3350 region.
Overall we see this pair pulling back up towards 1.35000 region and possibly 1.36000 region.
GU is in a similar situation to NU where we’ll be waiting for a correction to the upside where price could potentially find resistance & show some type of bearish reversal around 1.3030 - 1.3100 resistance before taking shorts back down towards 1.2900 - 1.2800 support region.
After price made new highs and hit our TP1 from our previous markup, we expect USDCAD to make a correction to the downside before bulls regain momentum towards 1.35500 & possibly higher!
With all the economic fundamental news events this week make sure you're patient and trading with proper risk management before entering any trade.
Watching Gold at these levels, could drop at these levels around the 50% or could extend between the 61.8% around 1294 or the 1300 monthly level around my descending trend line. Watch for extension to downside for lower low, selling the break down...
Disclaimer: We are NOT financial advisers we are simply just giving our perspective on market movements. Trading...
After price accumulation and they swiped the stops/orders below the zone, we are now expecting a wave up to monthly level at .7050 at least. With a close above that level we could potentially go higher. A close below this daily demand level would invalidate buy set up.
We are not financial advisershttps://www.tradingview.com/x/0qMYU8hG/ but are simply giving our...
Waiting to see AU react towards this demand region around 0.7000 - 0.69800.
Overall momentum on this pair is heavily bearish however we may see some type of retracement towards 0.7100 before the next scenario.
Patiently waiting for price to bounce or break.
USD High Impact news Today at 5:30am PST
Price has been moving in a downtrend forming LH’s & LL’s while also rejecting key fib levels at the moment.
Risk to Reward is around 3:1
We’d like for price to stay below 1.8300 overall for this setup to play out.
If price can break below our Trend line around 1.8200 then GA can push down towards 1.8100 - 1.8000 support level.
(Keep in mind high...